One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
Such a dope chapter.

A lot of users were claiming Luffy would low-diff Kiz, but looks like Kizaru is chilling.

Zoro casually pushing back Lucci finally activated KoH, now we'll see how long he'll last against a semi-serious Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

This Is the best week of my life agenda-wise.
Admirals bros eating good and Zoro fans got humbled this chapter as well.
HUH??!? How were we "humbled"?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 I thought Zoro was the strongest in the world? Now Lucci wants to go for the strawhats "number 2" as he realizes the number 1 is too strong.
Yes, Zoro is the strongest in the world. What has happened to disprove that?
Yes, Zoro is #2 of the Strawhats, just like the cover spread of #2s has said before.
#2 of the Strawhats isnt referring to strength thought. #1 of CG is Buggy, Mihawk is #2.
Yall never learn to differentiate strength and fame...

I wonder for how many more chapters people will argue about who is trying harder between Kizaru/Luffy. When both are trying really hard to do different things. Kizaru keeps running away from the Luffy fight, and Luffy keeps chasing him down to fight him.

Both are taking the fight seriously, Kizaru just talks like a stoner (even at Marineford) and Luffy is still struggling to keep Nika in check.

Edit: if anyone is looking bad, it's Kizaru failing to kill some civilians

So Luffy and Zoro are near, if they release coc at the same time, poor marines :josad:

It would be epic if they use together coc to knockout the marines in fabiriophase but I know it's pure headcanon :pepecopium:
Yeah. The would require Oda to not hate Zoro but he's been clowning on him ever since 1010. He hated that people thought he stole the show during roof piece.