One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
It's like with the scenario with Apoo, who was stalling both Zoro and Drake. It goes to show that there is indeed a difference between just swinging swords and using proper moves that are supposed to cut through the opponent without restraint. In Punk Hazard, Zoro at first couldn't harm the Dragon, until he decided to use a proper move and simply behead him.

He who scarred Kaido without CoC coating and while having his skeleton shattered and he who one shotted a dinosaur Lunarian while cutting off his wing and destroying his hakified blade, will have no problem one shotting Lucci when he gets serious.

:whitepress:

If Kaido was there , do you seriously think , Kizaru would focus on mission than on Kaido.

- He either fights Kaido
- Gives up and run away
Yes he would, I can back it up with actual panels too

He acknowledged Luffy as the man who defeated Kaido, proceeded to blitz him before pursuing his actual objective.

So he’s doing it to the man that layed kaidou out on his deathbed, but he’d be unable to do it with Kaido?

I think I understand a simple problem with this arc.

In Wano, Luffy was allowed to go all-out against Kaido by himself and he didn't need to worry about anything aside from fighting Kaido.

In Egghead, Luffy is basically like Super Saiyan Goku, but everyone else is still vulnerable to damage and there is even a person who is especially vulnerable to damage that needs to be protected.

It's the problem of people being like they can't interfere with Goku's fights or they'll end up in the crossfire.

Everyone except Luffy is basically in danger here.

Yes he would, I can back it up with actual panels too

He acknowledged Luffy as the man who defeated Kaido, proceeded to blitz him before pursuing his actual objective.

So he’s doing it to the man that layed kaidou out on his deathbed, but he’d be unable to do it with Kaido?
Given Kizaru personality bro said it sarcastically lol.
Kizaru isn't going to focus on vegapunk if kaido is around.
Amount of bloodlust Kaido carries will scare the shit out of anyone in this OP world.
Kizaru is either running away like Aramaki or fighting him like Akainu.

Given Kizaru personality bro said it sarcastically lol.
Kizaru isn't going to focus on vegapunk if kaido is around.
Amount of bloodlust Kaido carries will scare the shit out of anyone in this OP world.
Kizaru is either running away like Aramaki or fighting him like Akainu.

Why would Kizaru be afraid of Kaido and why would he be scared of bloodlust?

Is that some form of Haki that scares you?

He literally was gonna solo invade wano himself and don't even try saying it's headcannon because Akainu specifically mentions Wanos hidden forces so Wano was definitely the goal for Kizaru.

It's pretty weird to think Kaido would force Kizaru out of troll mode when neither Whitebeard, Rayleigh nor Shanks was able to do it, even Beckmann who is supposedly very close to Shanks in power.

Hahahahhahah , well that's just my opinion . I've always said that i hate oda focusing a LOT LOT on luffy and zoro and giving other strawhats crumbs , it's either teamwork or bs . But sadly luffy is in another level from the others , the colosest would be zoro but he's still far .

He literally was gonna solo invade wano himself and don't even try saying it's headcannon because Akainu specifically mentions Wanos hidden forces so Wano was definitely the goal for Kizaru.
Bruh Aramaki thought the same.
What did he get?
Ran away the moment shanks showed up.
Kizaru might stronger than Aramaki but there isn't a tier gap between them. Neither of them are low-mid-high diff each other. It's an extreme diff fight and anyone can win.
So stop coping.

Clones are useless , They can't use haki.
One hit and they are gone.
:pepecafe:
Clones might win against Tama or Makino son.
How do you know they can't use haki? the proof of that?, Is it because they didn't use it in this chapter?, Kizaru himself didn't even bother to use basic haki throughout the chapter, and used the clones to throw off Luffy, we're talking about Luffy, clearly some clones weren't going to be able to beat him, so to say that they are useless for that reason? bruh, one of those clones hurt Luffy in Gear 5, he admitted it himself.

Lol all of this hype just for a drop of blood
The ADMIRAL BROS have fallen too low tbh.
And why not? We have gone from 1090, with 80% of fandom stating that Luffy G4 would crush Kizaru, then in 1091 they get emboldened and say that even base Luffy is enough, to a simple clone of Kizaru hurting the most powerful form of Yonko Luffy, and from a Kizaru who is not being serious, nor did he use the clones as an offensive but as a distraction, Kizaru literally paid more attention to Usopp than to the G5,

Imagine it, that special part of the fandom... the believers of the Anti-Admiral agenda... having to watch them go from having confidence in Luffy's base to pressuring Kizaru (1092), and then say that with so much confidence that Kizaru would be finished in 1093, to having to see how Luffy G5 has to use tactics and Haki to get out of some simple mere holograms, which even hurt them, and stating that swallowing Kizaru's most basic and simple attack causes a lot of heat... to the representation of the sun god... from a still contained Kizaru (1093), No matter how you look at it or analyze it, it's a W.
Post automatically merged:

You do realize you're comparing Kaido to mere clones/holograms who didn't even use haki, right? They weren't even meant to eliminate Luffy but to distract him, right? from a Kizaru who doesn't even pay attention to Luffy G5, right?, that like all clones in shonen, they are used as a distraction or to gain an opportunity, nothing more, something confirmed by the fact that these clones dissolve into light with a simple blow with haki. By comparing clones that don't even represent 20% of Kizaru's power against a hybrid Kaido who was using his best attacks coated with ACoC, are you really trying to make Kaido look good? I don't know huh...

Last edited:
Like I said chapter is called Luffy vs Kizaru but I didn't see a fight. Nothing really happened in this chapter. I'm still not a fan of G5, I'm thinking more and more about skipping Luffy's fight from now on.
Also a rating is subjective.
But your name is Luffy is mc
Post automatically merged:

I'll give it more stars when Oda gets rid of his Usopp hate boner