Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because its being padded by arc circumstances. Kizaru has other goals at this time.

Now VP and multiple other people went down to Fabriophase, away from the ship, which just makes the arc even longer lol
I think Franky is still above

I wonder if he will combinde with the Vegapunk Bot and the Sunny as forshadowing by the bounty from Wano

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I didn't think Oda would preserve Kaido this much, but every time Kizaru appears on screen, Kaido just keeps getting better. It means that now Kizaru's focus is no longer on defeating Yonko Luffy; he has shifted his target to Vegapunk, just as salty Lucci did. Chad-Yonko Luffy is taking hits aimed at others now.

All of this while holding onto his advanced Haki. Lol.

it’s like a never ending fight, cause kizaru cannot damage big mom, and she also has her puppets
I think Kizaru's kicks at the speed of light is as much blunt force trauma as Kid's metal arm and Trafalgar throwing boulders. Lasers fired into her mouth and eyes and she'll be incapcaitated eventually. d: She may have puppets, but apparently Kizaru has clones? We'll have to agree to disagree lol

We haven't forgotten about this my G. You have time to apologise till the raws come out.

Plot twist: he meant that Kizaru = Buggy :ihaha:
If what my leaker said is true, admiral bros... :josad:
Go hide before the actual chapter is released and don't forget to bring a red nose and a green wig for when you come back you admiral clown 🤡🤡🤡
If Zoro using all his power on a weakened pre-timeskip cat with no will got 9/10 by Lance, I'm really scared for admiral fans whose idol got 8/10 in the same chapter :ihaha:
Your boy pulled his strongest attack on a pre-timeskip cat who was already weakened and defeated by his captain and you are the one to talk :ihaha:
Zoro fans and Admiral fans will soon unite for group therapy sessions

Admiral fans you better hide before the chapter releases, you really are not ready.
Chapter 1093. The Strawhat Pirates - An Emperor's Crew
- Chapter starts where the last one left, we see that Luffy grabs Kizaru and he throws him like lightning at Saturn's ship
- Kizaru is angry and we see that he turns into gamma radiation (seemingly his awakened power), he gets back to the dome very quickly and radiates everyone in Egghead, we see that people get sick as Kizaru approaches them
- Kizaru defeats Luffy with gamma radiation that burns him alive, we see that Luffy is dead
- We then realize that this was Luffy seeing into the future and he says "he's about to do some severe damage"
- In an impressive doublespread, Luffy teleports himself to Saturn's ship (this happens very fast), he grabs Kizaru and says "gomu gomu no divine departure", this attack destroys Kizaru and makes Saturn's ship sink
- Lucci learns about Kizaru losing and we see him sweating and retreating
- Zoro tells him "I warned you, you should have not downplayed us" and slashes Lucci (King of hell)
- At the end of the chapter, we see the ancient robot walking with the Sunny in his hands
It can be a problem if Kizaru can't react and was KO'd and threwn into the water.

Like this.

Admiral fangirls better pray that a submarine is nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.