One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Why some people are convinced Luffy vs Kizaru will resume? For what reason,story-wise?? Now we are hopefully going towards the final chapters of the arc. Vegapunk is in front of Saturn,a important dialogue between them about the Void Century should happen,and Kuma and the giant robot can be the factors that save Vegapunk and the others from Saturn. But we'll see what happens.

G

Gorosei Informer

I can feel it guys. Loda is about to drop some Dressrossa running around on us :crazwhat:

Expectations for next chapter. Vice admirals are extracting Kizaru from the island. Meanwhile Jinbei is running around with Luffy on his back while he is getting Nika + haki back :pepecry:
Oda gonna stall hard for 1100. There's all the other VAs too.
Post automatically merged:

ussop,chopper and nami were carrying a injured person, is it logic vegapunk?
Probably Stussy given the timing.
Post automatically merged:

Bruh I just read the chapter a few minutes ago and now the link is dead lol.

Need glasses my biased bro?

Top Panel - Fire plus black lightning - King of Hell 3 Sword Style
Bottom Panel - Fire plus king black lightning - King of Hell 3 Dragon Style.

Specifically that doesn’t oda used for the color spread is Zoro using dragon Damnation. But I guess that’s not on any calendar or porter peaks twitter so I understand why you wouldn’t know.

Top Panel - Fire plus black lightning - King of Hell 3 Sword Style
Bottom Panel - Fire plus king black lightning - King of Hell 3 Dragon Style.

Specifically that doesn’t oda used for the color spread is Zoro using dragon Damnation. But I guess that’s not on any calendar or porter peaks twitter so I understand why you wouldn’t know.
So is Zoro going all out for real or not?

I mean devil fruits *do* have wills of their own, and at the very minimum Zoans do and some are particularly picky. It could very well be that most devil fruit users use their newfound strength to free themselves from WG control. Naming them devil fruits would discourage the general public from trying them, especially with the sea devil lore that might not be true.

Imu can be inverted to Umi which is sea. Maybe he gets his power from a stronger source than devil fruits, the same one that drains DF users when swimming and touching sea-stone.
i agree… i think elders also are not devil fruit users. Otherwise we would have gotten name of DF in the chapter that has gorsei in their title. Jinbei saying he senses strange presence also makes sense now. He might have sensed literal demon especially considering Celestial dragon has bad history with fishman people.