One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Eggheads one of my favourite arcs and blows a lot of pre-TS out of the water imo. I was ~13 when I watched Marineford and there are moments in egghead that make me drop my jaw just as hard. I love the weird structure its had and as much I stan the Yonkos, Im both glad we see top tiers in assymetric competition with eachother.

As much as I want a straight 1v1 here between Luffy and Kizaru, that makes 0 sense for anyone. The rest of the SHs are getting the escape ready, Luffy has to keep Kizaru away. I dont really know where Oda could be more efficient without sacrificing Kizaru hype, sidelining Bonney/Vegapunk, or trivializing the blockade.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Eggheads one of my favourite arcs and blows a lot of pre-TS out of the water imo. I was ~13 when I watched Marineford and there are moments in egghead that make me drop my jaw just as hard. I love the weird structure its had and as much I stan the Yonkos, Im both glad we see top tiers in assymetric competition with eachother.

As much as I want a straight 1v1 here between the man who beat Kaido and Kizaru, that makes 0 sense for anyone. The rest of the SHs are getting the escape ready, the man who beat Kaido has to keep Kizaru away. I dont really know where Oda could be more efficient without sacrificing Kizaru hype, sidelining Bonney/Vegapunk, or trivializing the blockade.
its good so far due to the revelations and and answers we've getting that we've been waiting over a dozen years for but no majority of pre-TS still shits on egghead.

egghead is amazing yes but there isnt the same level of feelings you would get from pre-TS magic.

I think the gorosei might be immune to devil fruit abilities.
This chapter's cliffhanger is basically a perfect moment to let our characters find that out.

Not that it matters in long term but it might solidify the superior nature of the gorosei, in addition to their giga CoC and awakened super magical fruits.

:nicagesmile:

I think the gorosei might be immune to devil fruit abilities.
This chapter's cliffhanger is basically a perfect moment to let our characters find that out.

Not that it matters in long term but it might solidify the superior nature of the gorosei, in addition to their giga CoC and awakened super magical fruits.

:nicagesmile:
Not that I think this will pan out but it basically means nothing to many top tiers, including all swordsmen.

Roger - no difference
Rayleigh - no difference
Mihawk - no difference
Shanks - no difference
Zoro - no difference
Oden - no difference
Garp - no difference
Beckman - no difference
Lucci - no difference
King - small difference

We have also seen Kaido, L.uffy, Big Mom, Whitebeard, Aokiji, Sabo and so on have good to great hand to hand or weapon fighting skills even without DF but they would of course be nerfed to varying degrees. Kidd, Law, Akainu, Kizaru and so on are doomed however, fighting styles way to dependent on DF even if they have OK physical attributes too.

Kidd, Law, Akainu, Kizaru and so on are doomed however, fighting styles way to dependent on DF even if they have OK physical attributes too.
Absolutely agree but even those would have long ranged attacks that still could to something.
And I really wouldn't call akainu's physical feats OK. The guy fought hand-in-hand with Oldbeard and would most likely have beaten him after a couple days of fighting. He ate several direct hits and was up again in a matter of seconds, even after the serious ones.
Getting punched by flaming hot adv CoC fists (we all know he has it) also wouldn't be pleasant, even for potentially df-immune gorosei.
if this post has even slightly indicated that I don't consider kid as fodder, I hereby renounce that and declare him absolute fodder, df or not

Absolutely agree but even those would have long ranged attacks that still could to something.
And I really wouldn't call akainu's physical feats OK. The guy fought hand-in-hand with Oldbeard and would most likely have beaten him after a couple days of fighting. He ate several direct hits and was up again in a matter of seconds, even after the serious ones.
Getting punched by flaming hot adv CoC fists (we all know he has it) also wouldn't be pleasant, even for potentially df-immune gorosei.
if this post has even slightly indicated that I don't consider kid as fodder, I hereby renounce that and declare him absolute fodder, df or not
I'm sure Akainu is VERY strong even without DF. Same as Ace, Sabo or Teach.

But out of all DF users he might be the one that gets the biggest boost.

Akainu is kind of like Garp + Magma Fruit. Imagine what Garp could have done with that fruit, scary right? And even without it he is still a power house. That's how I view Akainu, very highly. I rate that man as perhaps top 3 with his fruit and top 10 without.