One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Can we finally address the elefant in the room? That the arc's quality has greatly diminished after hachinosu? And why is that?
1) In every chapter everyone is just running for whatever reason, not actually doing anything impactful (yamato got trashed in onigashima bc of that).
2) the two major arc fights luffy vs kizaru and zoro vs lucci are trash. The first one is just luffy hunting kizaru, looney tunes style and zoro vs lucci is offscreened. So no good fights.
3) spamming gear 5 for no reason. If luffy needs g5 every time he fights a high or top tier and on top of that, has a time limit for it then he is simply a fake top tier.
4) terrible drawing. That raccoon guy was barely visible.
5) Questionable plot desicions: you have a gorosei actually do sth for first time ever(in a chapter titled "Jay Garcia Saturn" and he gets stabbed almost immediately? By Bonney??????For real????????????

Can we finally address the elefant in the room? That the arc's quality has greatly diminished after hachinosu? And why is that?
1) In every chapter everyone is just running for whatever reason, not actually doing anything impactful (yamato got trashed in onigashima bc of that).
2) the two major arc fights luffy vs kizaru and zoro vs lucci are trash. The first one is just luffy hunting kizaru, looney tunes style and zoro vs lucci is offscreened. So no good fights.
3) spamming gear 5 for no reason. If luffy needs g5 every time he fights a high or top tier and on top of that, has a time limit for it then he is simply a fake top tier.
4) terrible drawing. That raccoon guy was barely visible.
5) Questionable plot desicions: you have a gorosei actually do sth for first time ever(in a chapter titled "Jay Garcia Saturn" and he gets stabbed almost immediately? By Bonney??????For real????????????
Marineford was prime Oda.Post-skip he lost his touch.

Anyone worried for Kizaru?
Seems Saturn came because he wasn't happy with Kizaru's work, only to see Vega wasn't killed yet and Kizaru getting punched. Normal celestial dragons were already angry at Akainu for not bringing lobster or something...
Saturn is a bum.Watch Sanji fighting him next chapter to protect Bonney.
Post automatically merged:

:luffydab:KNEEL BEFORE HIS EVIL MAJESTY!:crybeard:
Saturn or someone else probably shot that guy.I doubt its COC,otherwise the other Marine would be koed/killed too.Saturn didn't even seem to notice that fodder.

Last edited:
You guys read this shit on a weekly basis and make terrible opinion based on your short sighted perception.

Dressrosas a prime example of this. Everyone hated on how long dressrosa took. After it was done almost all new readers had 0 complaints that weekly readers had.

Recency bias, small story increments, and your frustration combined equals this thread as a result.

Wano is another example of this. Hated on in this forum but now that it's done people are changing their mind and fresh readers of wano are enjoying every second of the arc.

I remember people bitching about ennies lobby and the same old shit. This is a pattern. Let the arc play out and then read it. It's not that hard.

The only thing I'd agree on is the diminishing art quality. Which makes sense. The mans been doing this for over 20 years and has health issues to deal with. He probably hears clicking every time he moves his fingers

Last edited:
(I asked for my account to be deleted, to spend more time advertising for my business, but since it is still here and this was a hell of a chapter, I will comment..)

Jaygarcia Saturn is actually, legitimately intimidating. For one thing, his appearance/transformation on the island was very reminiscent of Luffy's Gear 5, just his presence alone made such a scene. Then you add this scene the head of a marine looking at him exploding, with no explanation whether that is a subconscious effect or willful exertion of Saturn's power. But adding to the fact is that he is of an absolute unknown quantity. We don't even know for sure yet if he is a devil fruit user, an actual demon, or what.

The only feat to scale him is Bonney stabbing him and some argumentation might be made to mock Saturn - no future sight - but who knows if he just instant regens the next chapter.

My whole point is this. The beauty of this scene is the introduction and the lack of information itself. This is the right way to portray a character as intimidating.
Indeed, i think Gorosei and Imu right now are being portrayed as hidden power which is unnatural and beyond the scope of which almost all characters as well as the readers are familiar with.

You guys read this shit on a weekly basis and make terrible opinion based on your short sighted perception.

Dressrosas a prime example of this. Everyone hated on how long dressrosa took. After it was done almost all new readers had 0 complaints that weekly readers had.

Recency bias, small story increments, and your frustration combined equals this thread as a result.

Wano is another example of this. Hated on in this forum but now that it's done people are changing their mind and fresh readers of wano are enjoying every second of the arc.

I remember people bitching about ennies lobby and the same old shit. This is a pattern. Let the arc play out and then read it. It's not that hard.

The only thing I'd agree on is the diminishing art quality. Which makes sense. The mains been doing this for over 20 years and has health issues to deal with. He probably hears clicking every time he moves his fingers
Damn, Bill spitting fax.

the VA transformed in a Otter Zoan right?

Seems like Luffy and Kizaru will be out of action for a time, as a way to let the arc go on

Think Saturn will probably kill Vegapunk and Atlas, would be cool if all Vegas die, but probably Lilith will survive, she was the first introduced and the talk about never had leaved the island seeems like a hint on her leaving.

Bonney being a kid is basically confirmed.

Really cool to see Saturn powers, especially the circle thing, really hope he and the gorosei arent fruit users, but the demons itself.

Wonder if the Ancient Robot will be the one to attack Saturn.