One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
No it shows what I just said, she only beat fodder before she was about to be turned into one
:doffytroll:
yawn.

you think shes going to attack a pacifista?

no shes still in shock after taking in kumas pain/memories.

& you do realize youree the only who seems to disagree here m8t
Post automatically merged:

I'm sure Akainu is VERY strong even without DF. Same as Ace, Sabo or Teach.

But out of all DF users he might be the one that gets the biggest boost.

Akainu is kind of like Garp + Magma Fruit. Imagine what Garp could have done with that fruit, scary right? And even without it he is still a power house. That's how I view Akainu, very highly. I rate that man as perhaps top 3 with his fruit and top 10 without.
Sabo and Teach were high maybe even top tiers prior to DFs and Ace was complimented on his skil w/out DF usage by Burgess when they fought so good calls there. Akainu just by status and rank i can agree.

the man who beat Kaido only used ACoC once. Stop making up BS headcannon.

As we can see, Black lightning shown.

the man who beat Kaido held back against Kizaru all throughout thr arc.

He treated Kizaru like how he trear Hordy(almost dying from blood loss because of it)and Ceaser( almost holding back against them.
I believe Luffy should be able to fight without his any Gear.
Just like shanks. He needs to improve his haki more.
Post automatically merged:

It’s been a while since One Piece has been this shocking.

There’s definitely something strange about Saturn’s summoning circle. The death stare thing seems to be in line with Ushi-oni lore, but there may be more to it that’s possibly tied to Imu.

Weird that we got 1 Vice Admiral’s name & powers given but not the other one.
Bonney actually looks good when she’s not relegated to crying.

Looks like Kizaru has finally gotten hit. The actual effect of that is pretty weird though. I feel like the way Oda depicts some Gear 5 attacks just doesn’t have the same weight as good ole fisticuffs.

the man who beat Kaido is out of it now though, but he can restart his heart so we’ll have to see how Oda treats this limit. Not looking good though…and it may be dreadful but Atlas’ light touching gloves may have to play a role in saving him.

Saturn’s most likely the one that gave the order for Kuma to be wiped then. Sanji & Franky will provide some back up, but it seems this is where Ancient robot/Kuma come into play.
True.
Ancient Robot must come now. It's show time for it.

Last edited: