Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
so ray just stood there watching his captain have deathmatches?
Yes. Is he supposed to interfere with Roger's 1v1?

roger saying bring garp or sengoku to catch him meaning no one on the roger pirates can stop them
Lmfaooo except Garp himself fucking placed Old Rayleigh on the same pedestal as Whitebeard, don't take it from me, when the strongest Marine of all time was the one glazing Rayleigh.

Spend less time creating your own bs canon and read what's in front of you.

@ZenZu kinda right, Rayleigh is almost a fucking god at this point.

Half the fandom thinks shanks is a fraud/rat so oda hasn't really done shanks portrayal wonders

Oden is hated by a large chunk of the fandom and was literally overtaken the arc he became relevant in, by multiple characters

No one hates ray, they hate that oda gave him the best track record.
Only mentally ill people hate Ray, he was Roger's partner, the MC's mentor, has a top design, is a living legend and is a top 3 most hyped character. :hapnoel:

Half the fandom thinks shanks is a fraud/rat so oda hasn't really done shanks portrayal wonders

Oden is hated by a large chunk of the fandom and was literally overtaken the arc he became relevant in, by multiple characters

'Track Record' 🤣🤣🤣

Half the fandom thinks Shanks is a fraud, what? Shanks has the best PR out of any character. Japan literally thinks he’s the strongest character in existence. A lot of youtubers thinks the same, including Morj, and Brago - an admiral and Mihawk stan.
Only worstgen thinks Shanks is a fraud lol, I wonder why though… not really, I know why.

Imagine hyping someone no top pirate hypes

:milaugh:Rayleigh only legit hype comes from a marine...who also didn't think he's strong as Yonko
Calling him a legend =/= being strong as old wb
If he was, he wouldn't admit inferiority to Teach nor fail to dominate Kizaru/beat him
We saw what sickbeard did to Akainu in the second round.

Kaido out here hyping Great Pirates and other ones burt forgets another guy who's supposedly wanked "above yonko"
How come he didn't forget Roger and WB? Why would he forget Ray if he was above even advocG4 Luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.