Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
A newly awakened Luffy from its deathbed vs a Kaidou who was still pumping enough to display his entire arsenal

who took more damage, durability freak Kaido from G5less Luffy and co or Luffy strictly from Kaido
Kaido defeated Luffy three times and the other strongest enemic like zoro, yamato and law. Kaido 100% defeated G5 Luffy high diff

Oh then I was wrong but I dont think its massively more powerful.

Also you said that the move Luffy used on Kizaru was more powerful then anything else bar BG, this is false:

Post automatically merged:

I do.
I think it's more powerful by a good margin. Only way it wouldn't is if stuff like the inflated muscles, veins popping out and flames surrounding the fist are just random visual effects and don't indicate more power.

A newly awakened Luffy from its deathbed vs a Kaidou who was still pumping enough to display his entire arsenal

who took more damage, durability freak Kaido from G5less Luffy and co or Luffy strictly from Kaido
Kaido literally had issues standing up and had to take a knee when Luffy was restarting G5. Also are you one of those people that believe G5 doesnt heal luffy?

Kaido defeated Luffy three times and the other strongest enemic like zoro, yamato and law. Kaido 100% defeated G5 Luffy high diff
Why are you squeezing the life out of those feats? They’re great but not anything special in the top tier mark

Iys okay to beat someone multiple times if they got no experience, but once their level catches up to yours and you lose in an embarrassing fashion then you’ve been outclassed.

Fucking thank you!

I swear to you the selective and convenient amnesia Yonko fans have is amazing.

A far greater attack could hurt Kizaru nor make him bleed, a much weaker one has Kaido spitting blood mid-panel and getting down on his ass.

Somehow this is to be twisted in Kaidos favour by some absolute freaking miracle.
Yeah, i mean: It's like we haven't even even seen Onisgashima lol.

Last edited:
I think it's more powerful by a good margin. Only way it wouldn't is if stuff like the inflated muscles, veins popping out and flames surrounding the fist are just random visual effects and don't indicate more power.
You think multiple ones of those hits are weaker then the one hit Kizaru was hit by? Okay then.

Also I am sure Kizaru will be fine if not just a little but damaged. This is the first real ACoC hit he took and I expect him to shake it off. After all, Kaido ate a hundred of ACoC hits through the fight.

lmao bitch, got no arguments?

as Kizaru said, nika yonko is distracting him, so he's both protecting Saturn from Nika and trying to assassinate vegapunk

Why you crying for Kizaru not low diffing Nika? I thought you said yonko are supposed to be strong.
Kizaru is the one distracting luffy and running away not the other way around .
Plus luffy did not even know about Saturn so why would he need protecting.
Luffy only care about VP .
Also i am one of those sane people that think any yonko and admiral would be hard fight and very possible for Oda write great one no matter who wins .
I not part of this low or mid diffing shit with Yonko and admirals and other top tiers .

Status
Not open for further replies.