Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways talk about zoro

he’s in distress cause of Lucci, he’s not doing anything despite having KOH + Enma + CoC
Which is why powerscaling is silly. All Oda cares about is handling fights in a way that will progress the plot or seem funny.

It looks like a costume he’s wearing for the most part not an actual devil fruit lol
Not bad but exprcted more
Would've been nice if he at least changed his posture or his cane became a morning star.

This isn’t about doing your job bro, we’re talking about performing in powerscaling
This fight is trash for power scaling if you opponent who is the fastest man alive you have keep on running after and then taking hits to save VP.
Luffy get kick away then comes back and throw away kizaru .
Kizaru come back make clone to distract luffy and then luffy destroy all of them see Kizaru was not there eat a beam to save VP .
This chapter once again luffy had to chase after Kizaru who his did beam shit miss luffy and luffy final get in a good blow which send him into a buliding with stars around his head
Luffy fall to ground but still look like he in gear 5 .
That was the whole shit fight , it not even worth the time .

Saturn's big intro in action is killing some rando marine soldier, this is comically bad, he kills a dude from the organization he control, the pirates deserve to live, kill the 8-5 working guy, fairy tail>>>

This fight is trash for power scaling if you opponent who is the fastest man alive you have keep on running after and then taking hits to save VP.
Luffy get kick away then comes back and throw away kizaru .
Kizaru come back make clone to distract luffy and then luffy destroy all of them see Kizaru was not there eat a beam to save VP .
This chapter once again luffy had to chase after Kizaru who his did beam shit miss luffy and luffy final get in a good blow which send him into a buliding with stars around his head
Luffy fall to ground but still look like he in gear 5 .
That was the whole shit fight , it not even worth the time .
Lmao you sound like you are sick of all of this powerscaling

and I understand,

if you don’t have an agenda , this place will make you annoyed/hate

I don't know about the multiple hits, I was referring to the punch Kaido took to the head (like Kizaru this chapter) at the end of 1045. My point is mostly that if Kaido took "White star Gun" to the head he'd be sent flying/sent lying on his ass too.
Oda don't give fuck , luffy don't need G5 to do that vs Kaido just ACoC and ACoA in base mode send his ass flying lol.

Kizaru is the one distracting luffy and running away not the other way around .
lmao, you fucking bozo, not only you can't read but you can't even comprehend what's happening in the story.
Kizaru doesn't give 2 shits about yonko

Kizaru: Sorry but if you keep distracting me, I can't complete my mission...huff huff
Luffy: Well that's my mission after all...wheeze wheeze

Plus luffy did not even know about Saturn so why would he need protecting.
Because without Kizaru, Saturn would be out there needing to fight their strongest fighter, you dumbass....

Time to guess what yokai are the other gorosei and what their hax could be lol
Why is everyone assuming that they're all yokai? I mean I definitely think most of them are, but its also possible that some are demons from other cultures. Maybe even Chinese, Hindu or Western.

But I will admit that no one can deny that Imu is probably the Umibozu. It would fit him perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.