Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you sound like you are sick of all of this powerscaling

and I understand,

if you don’t have an agenda , this place will make you annoyed/hate
I don't mind power scaling i also troll or have fun time to time with it but this fight was such a let down for me .
it's like in bottom 3 of my OP fight after all hype that should have been around it .

The right hand is visible and the left is covered by Kizaru's body.
We might not be talking about the same panel. There are five panels, four at the top and one at the bottom.

I don't know if anyone notice but Kizaru tried to block it but unsuccessful.
You can see in Upper right panel is showing Kizaru firing laser while upper left panel is showing Kizaru is blocking. Arm is visible but not his hand.

Luffy is at its peak (max lvl)
All 3 haki( all advanced)
DF awakening
As per one piece power system there's none beyond this.
The only problem is time limit.........and always has been for Luffy.
And it was barely 1.5 chapter and he was at time limit again( unless he restart his heartbeat like he did against Kaido)
If there's a way to make Luffy go in G5 without needing to worry about any time limit that would be the last powerup he needed and would complete his peak strength

G5 seems unbeatable while it is active,
Kizaru never did something impactful to G5 other than slight cuts.
He only buys time until G5 runs out of time
One clean hits from G5 did more job than whatever Kizaru done to G5. You just know what I'm talking about.........
Nobody beats G5 unless he runs of time.
Only BB as an EOS material is giving run for his money.
:zehaha:

Kizaru was stunned by Luffy long enough for Saturn to swing his stick around for the rest of the chapter, whilst Kizaru's kick didnt even buy him enough time to kill VP properly. Luffy might not even have to land 10 of those punches to break the zaru

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Sasaki Kojirō man, Saturn is quite demonic. As the other Gorosei should be. Makes you wonder what kind of a freak Kaido is, as they were hesitant of angering him. The top of the WG is full of horrific creatures, and Kaido is said to be the strongest creature that ever lived.
Still think Admirals > Gorosei?

Look how hurt Kaido is
“Ugh!!!!”

Feeling pain from a newly awakened rookie?

Yeah Kizaru didn’t break a single tear from a stronger version, in fact we’re still yet for Kizaru to show that he’s fazed.
Nerfed Kaido is standing from multiple unlike Lizaru who crashed from 1 from nerfed Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.