Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
They are the direct subordinates of the final villain, is this the first Shonen you people are reading ?

The Yonko/Admiral era is over.
I imagine Imu being more of a person who sits back and gives orders but isn't actually powerful herself

Tho if imu is strong I wanna see her have a Thanos moment

"Fine, I'll do it myself"

He didn't block it he slowed it down and Law was able to move him if Law didn't move him Zoro wouldn't exist any more
Post automatically merged:

Ew
S
Marco has a Mythical Zoan and he was used to hype Zoro and Sanji's opponents in Wano

Also we can't say that the Gorosei need to be on the same level strengthwise. Scars don't mean they are that strong tho, although it can possibly mean they can put up a fight
Queen didn’t do shit to Marco but look trash . Wtf do you Sanji fans read?

I wonder if s-Boa will play a pivotal role in the whole mess going on. I bet she can/will break the Gorosei’s control. I wonder how Devon and Lafitte (?) factor in as they are floating outside the island.

Others can talk about power scaling.

Garchu

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I wonder if s-Boa will play a pivotal role in the whole mess going on. I bet she can/will break the Gorosei’s control. I wonder how Devon and Lafitte (?) factor in as they are floating outside the island.

Others can talk about power scaling.

Garchu
The bb pirates are a very cautious crew I don't think they'll get involved until after everything is said and done once things get settled on egghead and everyone leaves they'll come in and scavenge through the scraps

The bb pirates are a very cautious crew I don't think they'll get involved until after everything is said and done once things get settled on egghead and everyone leaves they'll come in and scavenge through the scraps
Good points. But, aren’t Devon and Lafitte ideal for covert ops/espionage? Nami and Usopp opponents? Kidnap York?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Good points. But, aren’t Devon and Lafitte ideal for covert ops/espionage? Nami and Usopp opponents? Kidnap York?
Yes, we'll Devon is idk about Lafitte and I don't think we'll see black beard pirates and strawhats clash any time soon

+ Ussopps opponent is Van Augar

Nearly 1100 chapters kinda crazy ussop has yet to have an actual sniper battle

Previous chapter: Luffy vs Kizaru.
Oda: Luffy and Lizaru still fighting...
Almost all of Luffy's VS chapters last far longer than when the VS. chapter even starts. The only real exception is Luffy vs. Kata, which had 20 chapters of fighting before Oda decided to name a chapter Luffy vs. Charlotte Katakuri.

I.e. Luffy vs Lucci is Chapter 418 and Lucci doesnt lose until chapter 427.

Hell, Luffy Vs. Kaido only exists 15 chapters into Wano. They dont even get one in Onigashima lol

Marco has a Mythical Zoan and he was used to hype Zoro and Sanji's opponents in Wano

Also we can't say that the Gorosei need to be on the same level strengthwise. Scars don't mean they are that strong tho, although it can possibly mean they can put up a fight
marco was also taking on king+queen and clashed with big mom

Status
Not open for further replies.