Votes: 33 17.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • ⭐

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
Well the Luffy vs Kizaru fight is over. There is no real winner or loser in this duel.

According to the chapter Kizaru says he can't move at all and can't get up. Luffy finds himself in old mode, almost unconscious, even if we see through the bubbles and dialogues he speaks when Franky saves him from an attack by Saturn.

In the end Kizaru didn't really do much to Gear 5 other than minimal damage with his clones. Luffy was unable to finish Kizaru earlier, the latter was too fast. However the only real big hit that Luffy put on Kizaru that we saw was enough to put Kizaru Hs (White Star Gun) even if I suppose there was some off screen too Luffy had a constraint with Gear 5 as with all his Gears.

I have more the impression that he knows how to put himself in this situation stupidly alone (the fact of being almost HS too) than through the power of Kizaru.

Not sure that a Shanks or a Kaido takes as long as Luffy to knock out Ko Kizaru. Luffy has a time limit so he doesn't cheat too much with his Gear 5 but not Shanks or Kaido. I am comforted in the idea that Yonko >= Admiral or Yonko> Admiral

Kuma's flashback is very interesting as we learn the name of his race, and a little of what is happening on God Valley.

We also see young Figarland. Kuma's father knows Nika by name and reputation, which is very interesting. I didn't expect to see a young Ivankov accompanied by a Ginny or Gimmy (Luffy's mother?).

Kuma spoke to Bonney about Nika but it seems to me that Bonney doesn't know that Monkey D Luffy is Nika and Joyboy. Saturn obviously knows it.

If Luffy makes his heart beat to regenerate he will face Saturn to free the others who are dominated by Saturn? There's a good chance anyway.

Last edited:
York vibes! York is a clone of Bonney's mom!! There goes my headcannon!
Probably Luffy's mom, Oda said she was tough fighter and have curly hair, sounds like Dadan but maybe similiar to Dadan's dream.
Also She's Iva' sister so, Iva got curly hair and tough body.
Very interesting takes. I like it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Werent you stanning Kizaru for Zoro for months?:sus:

You literally insulted Luffy last week insinuating Kizaru took the punch no problem lol
I am still insulting Luffy for only being able to land a single hit on Kizaru as a result of a full round of his god mode.
I am still stanning Zoro vs Kizaru. Doesnt change the fact that people who thought he could beat Kaido+BM were delusional.