Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This community? Yes, but not enough. There's still users who dogpile Pew or other leakers for not operating on their time table, as if they're entitled to leaks. But it's not as bad as it used to be.
On pew? Never seen anybody dunking on him. As for Redon people just don't like him because of his superiority complex (including myself)

My main problem with him is how disrespectful he is toward other leakers.

I don't actually believe the whole Kizaru is TKO'd btw. I'm not that much of a backstabber :kobeha:
KO i can see by virtue of Luffy also being at his G5 limit, but definitely not put permanently.

Said it before, but usually Oda has Luffy either distracted (Doflamingo), Running away (Katakuri), or losing (Kaido) in order to resolve other things.

In this case, being a Yonko, he probably cant have Kizaru "win" and beat the Yonko right after receiving the title. It doesnt play well. Being made of Light, Luffy cant just run or let Kizaru run.

So really the best way to postpone their fight is to knock him out temporarily while Luffy powers down to recover.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
On pew? Never seen anybody dunking on him. As for Redon people just don't like him because of his superiority complex (including myself)

My main problem with him is how disrespectful he is toward other leakers.
A lot of people have always hated Lance for refusing to post spoilers instead of teasing their dicks with his hints—which he's allowed to do. Other comments he made recently not withstanding.

Pew doesn't get as much, but I do see and delete the odd comment directed at him derisively. It's no where near as bad as what Jerma experienced, but as a community we should move past this.

Status
Not open for further replies.