Stop it
I have been wanking admirals well before you were even around here

So don't give me this bullshit
Kizaru looked like shit
Best you can say about him is that he barely survived 5 minutes of Gear 5th
That isn't an accomplishment to brag about

Oda shat on both Luffy and Kizaru
Gorosei >>> All anyways so Idgaf
Yep i wish people saw Oda say fuck luffy and Kizaru fight let me show the next level in power .
Name the last time someone get show off so great not good but fucking great .

Awakening in of itself is a massive power boost. Just by fully mastering this, Kid and Law will be full blown top tiers.

So far they can use awakening well, but they’ve yet to combine it with their base power. We’ve never seen Law use Room + KRoom or Kid use Assign + repel. I feel like that’s the top tier level of DF mastery.

Room + KRoom would allow Law to teleport and use KRoom at the same time. Not much to be said here, y’all already know how broken that is.

assign + Kid’s base magnetism would allow Kid to magnetize his surroundings and then manipulate them with his base powers. It’d honestly be similar to G5. Kid could boost his speed by repelling himself off his surroundings and boost AP by giving his punches an extra knock back due to repelling his opponent.

By egghead/wano feats, they get stomped

But by Elbaf, I feel like they should be on par with Kizaru.
I beleib that Law can figure it out between CoO, true damage, and his own speed gimmick via room. He made Kaido/Big Mom basically seize in pain multiple times. He gave Blackbeard + crew a good fight too, and they're going to be endgame sooner rather than later. Kidd unfortunately, seems to be weak to blitz attacks and speedsters. He gets dog walked.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
He's definitely bulky and not very mobile but he did say he could have avoided Bonney's sword if he wanted to, so I guess he's not a complete snail, also he can regenerate so it doesn't seem to be that big of a weakness, though I wonder if regeneration is something all the Gorosei can do or just him.
Yeah but I expect every top/high tier to be able to avoid Bonney's attack. I think against other top tiers he would be taking lots of attacks

My guess is that he prefers to tank and heal attacks while the other Gorosei may dodge or defend more.

I kinda hope the regeneration thing is one of Saturn's unique traits/gimmicks

Status
Not open for further replies.