Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

So not unconscious then clown?

Kizaru can't walk, can't stand, can't even do anything other than open his mouth and beg for forgiveness lmao

Luffy one shot his ass
Keep coping....
Bro is simply resting there , he got hit on head , it ofc effects his motor ability for a while... he knows luffy's is out , why would he bother getting up then lol

Luffy shitstomps Kizaru as he gets up.

Then fights the real villain and saves Bonney Rebecca style.

But no. According to you. Saturn isn't going down here.
Ironic you call me out on agenda then say this shit. You are just as bad as @JoNdule.

And explain to me how if in mere seconds Bonney is getting executed that Luffy will:

- Recover completely
- Will 0KO Kizaru again
- Stop Saturn

A flashback doesnt help his recovery, Its a flashback.

And no, Saturn doesnt have to "lose" here, just like Big Mom didnt have to "lose" at WCI despite being the main aggressor.

Reminder:
- it took only one punch from already exhausted Luffy
- Kizaru's kick did no damage
- paper cut on the cheek already healed
- Kizaru was saved by PIS when luffy threw him away
- only one punch though?
- Luffy wasted 99% of his energy running in the air after light speed Kizaru
- White Star Gun was so fast Kizaru couldn't even properly react to it "Huh?"
- it really was only one punch, damn.

Keep coping....
Bro is simply resting there , he got hit on head , it ofc effects his motor ability for a while... he knows luffy's is out , why would he bother getting up then lol
"I can't move" Kizaru's own words lmao

"I have no excuses" Also Kizaru's own words lmfao, yet here you are making excuses like it was fucking pastry

Luffy is down because of his drawback, Kizaru is down and unable to move because of Luffy's one tap

No one is currently able to move not even Luffy.
I am not arguing Luffy isn't temporally down as well.

What I am saying is just manga facts this was Luffy when he punched Kizaru
Again Luffy is down due to himself and not a Kizaru attack, the guy was literally CLEAN before hitting Kizaru.

Kizaru being down AFTER ONE HIT, is a bad look for him no matter how you try to spin it. Kizaru is also the first character to go on cooldown along with Luffy when his Gears expired.

Luffy being down due to timelimit of a ability of his =/= Kizaru being down after being punched a single time.

Is it that hard to understand?
It doesn't matter if both are down, Luffy will get back up and will be able to use his ability all over again. If a single hit made Kizaru lose his legs and be unable to move, any Gatling technique is doing the trick next time.

Kizaru's hack (light speed) is what is keeping him on this fight, and that's fair. But it won't last long anyway.
Already addressed this.

Ironic you call me out on agenda then say this shit. You are just as bad as @JoNdule.

And explain to me how if in mere seconds Bonney is getting executed that Luffy will:

- Recover completely
- Will 0KO Kizaru again
- Stop Saturn

A flashback doesnt help his recovery, Its a flashback.

And no, Saturn doesnt have to "lose" here, just like Big Mom didnt have to "lose" at WCI despite being the main aggressor.
Luffy will get up before Kizaru. Is that hard?

And Saturn has the pacifista.

Just 2 chapters ago. We are told. The pacifistas are kinda necessary for the SHs to win. What's stopping them from being blasted to bits as soon as the barrier goes down?

Reminder:
- it took only one punch from already exhausted Luffy
- Kizaru's kick did no damage
- paper cut on the cheek already healed
- Kizaru was saved by PIS when luffy threw him away
- only one punch though?
- Luffy wasted 99% of his energy running in the air after light speed Kizaru
- White Star Gun was so fast Kizaru couldn't even properly react to it "Huh?"
- it really was only one punch, damn.
Have mercy on the Admiral fans bro, they can't take being constantly reminded

Status
Not open for further replies.