Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Kuma is. He'll drop some lore, possibly confirm Jinny's status as Luffy's mom, and sacrifice himself to save Bonney. Franky will thank him for keeping the Sunny safe as well. Blackbeard Pirates will jump Saturn after he's defeated and deal the finishing blow. That's what I'm thinking at the moment.
Kuma is the last one... First is Dragon.

So your argument is that Sanji will only fight relevant characters because of Zoro? Lmao
No i am saying the always fight around the same level characters since start of manga and that has not change.
It really don't have anything to do with Zoro that just how Oda has been writing for 1000 chapters plus .
Like i thought wano would teach people that Oda not going change how he writes .

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Kizaru only went after Vegapunk in the last couple seconds of their clash
Luffy can't tag him otherwise, and now he's flat on his back unable to speak
:kayneshrug:
No, Kizaru was pretty much trying to duck the fight the entire time. Luffy wasn't trying to defeat him either, they literally both said that last chapter. Difference is though that the only thing Kizaru did to him was nick him on the cheek with his light sword while Luffy turned his head to Jelly and paralyzed him. Luffy stopped Kizaru from doing anything with damage and Kizaru made Luffy gas himself out. Luffy looks more impressive imo.

Whitebeard being a Buccaneer too is a very good possibility.
If Kuma's dad has that Giga chad jawline too, imagine WB's strength portrayal bro!

Exceptionally powerful physical specimen, Supreme Grade Naginata mastery, CoC, Gura Gura mastery.

An absolute monster.
Yes sir. The look of Kuma's dad will be very insightful. I'm expecting a huge torso, small legs and that giga chad chin. Will be interesting to see, if perhaps their hair color is randomized and not solely black.
Cause then the man himself - WB - is even more guaranteed to be one of of them.

And yeah, he's an absolute unit. Oda went all out on that man. All of those perks and thanks to his quakes he also has insane long range game. Incredible.

Btw would you entertain the idea of Kaido being a Buccaneer/Oni hybrid and Queen being a Buccaneer?
So the calamities + Kaido therefore making up all of the most powerful races bar pure blooded giants?
Jack basically being an oversized Fishman therefore ~ Wotan..

I hope Borsalino shows awakening

Saturn already showed it before he did:josad:
You don't know how much I'm hoping for it. I'd be seriously disappointed if we did not see it from him. But I'm atleast 80% sure he's going to show it, so...

Kizaru is his bodyguard so it’s his job to protect him from luffy at the very least
This panel proves Saturn is the big boss
Luffy might end up actually fighting and beating Saturn as main fight

Coz the way kizaru was treated...it doesn't impress me anymore
I don't think Oda will miss out luffy vs Saturn even as a brief clash.
Luffy always clash the big boss : he did that one punch clash with BM before fighting katakuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.