Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks really had the audacity to say Kizaru has better durability/endurance than Kaidou... this is a disaster for them.
Imagine taking damage from just ONE attack & looking like this:josad:
His offense sucks too. I expected some island-busting shit. That man has a fucking light fruit! And he is using that for some trash clones and a light sword! Heck, his Sabaody mangrove tree attack was more impressive.

I'm not, I'm just acknowledging the fact that if Luffy could do it then he would here.
So we'd just kill the tension right then and there.
We all know what's coming after the flashback before Saturn kills Bonney.
This is what you'll see after the flashback is over. Which is just a minute after Luffy ran out of G5 at best.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
@TheKnightOfTheSea

Saturn is so far looking really impressive.:kata:

This is a really good sign for the other Elders.:shocking:
I love what Oda's done with Saturn so far

All he needs is some unique characterization to separate him from the other 4. And I would love to his full zoan and normal hybrid forms

This chapter proves Luffy > Kizaru. Kizaru can’t move after taking one serious G5 punch and Luffy is just tired. This is the most ridiculous fight from Luffy in one piece I hate it. Instead of throwing Kizaru he should have just punched him seriously.
Imagine if giant Luffy instead of having a brain fart trying to throw a Logia into the ocean, decided to pound him to death.
But Oda couldn't do him like that

Status
Not open for further replies.