Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clowns acting like CoC is the reason Kizaru is having a concussion and not toon force
Both Ryokugyu and Kuzan no sold ACoC

Why Garling be looking like a disney princess💀
As i said, CoC made a portion of the fanbase stop using their brains

Luffy was overwhelming Kaido doing literally anything while in Gear 5.

Zoro is in KoH against Lucci as well, but the fight still going

KK won't be Walking Condition if DD falls on him lmao.
if for some reason Zoro can land his high end attack (maybe due to Kizaru distraction) the dude is over:steef:

There is a reason that Mom call Kaido to dodge his attack :kuzanshut:

They using Lucci for trashing Zoro but the dude hanst face yet 1 name attack, let see how he does when Zoro uses a name attack with advcoc I am very curios to all Zoro haters

Yonkotards these past weeks : Luffy is not trying

Luffy :

LOOOOOOL BLUD LITERALLY USED ALL OF HIS LIFE FORCE JUST TO GIVE KIZARU A HEADACHE, THIS IS NOT OLD MAN FORM, THIS IS THE DEAD MAN FORM. HE CAN'T EVEN FORCE PUMP HIMSELF BACK IN SHAPE LIKE HE DID AGAINST KAIDO. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR MY DUDE:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
They will say this is plot LMFAO
No excuses for Kizaru but all the excuses for Goofy, the double standards
He obviously reached his limit, Kizaru even called him out last chapter

Kizaru is downright embarassing.
People were laughing on Lucci because he passed out (for 2 seconds) after getting punched by G5.

Meanwhile Kizaru got hit with similar attack, people thought he would get up like nothing happened.
Yet here we are, Kizaru is down and paralyzed in floor, can't move and apologizing. He is in worse condition than Lucci post G5 fight who quickly regained consciousness and took control of Seraphims.
Luffy is just as pathetic as always though, he can't move too and becomes sitting duck as usual.

Already guessed Lucci and Kizaru's gap aren't as wide as people thought. Proved right in this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.