Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this Bucaneer race basically mean that hybrid races over time become their own race?

like I assume the Bucaneer race is formed from giants and humans having kids and then over time these hybrids become so many and that they technically start being called their own separate race

this explains why Bonney was able to face tank those laser barriers that were supposedly about to kill G5 Luffy… She’s part Giant from her ancestry in this Bucaneer race

so if Hybrid races after like hundreds of years of generations end up becoming their own race, that means this could be way more common than we know… How many types of hybrids formed their own races over the centuries?

Are lunariansXhumans? Is this what created the skypiean races?

Was there a long-neck-long-arm-long-leg race that mixed with humans and then spawned into the three separate races, the long arms, long legs and long necks?

there’s a bunch of “humans” with like animal fratures like Avalo Pizarro… is this like a MinkXhuman race?

hmm, there should be so many such races all over the place then
Sanji could be hybrid race
:wonderland:

AGENDA MERCHANTS ASSEMBLE

Kizaru was one shotted by Luffy. It’s not a knock out but it definitely put his ass flat on the ground, FROM ONE HIT

CALM DOWN CALM DOWN. THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD

I made a thread a while back asking the question, “Does haki weaken when the fighter doesn’t want to fight?” If haki is willpower and you don’t have the will to fight, then how does that not affect your haki

Kizaru is fighting to kill Vegapunk. We know for a fact he doesn’t want to do this. He’s is visibly conflicted. Is his will at max capacity trying to murder his old friend? How does his lack of will affect his haki?

Then again, A TOP TIER GOT LAID OUT IN ONE HIT… It’s not an official win of course but if one hit from Luffy is fucking up an admiral like this, then imagine two hits? Three hits? Four hits?

I also made a thread a while back saying Oda intentionally doesn’t want Kizaru to get hit by AdvCoC because it would ROCK HIS SHIT. And I was right.

Luffy is stronger than this Kizaru. Plain and simple. It’s possible that this Kizaru is nerfed by not having the willpower to actually fight to kill his friend. That’s possible and probably likely as even Saturn is surprised by Kizaru’s lackluster performance. But as it stands, Luffy is categorically stronger than what ever version of Kizaru this is. Whether you think this is nerfed Kizaru or peak performance Kizaru or all out kizaru (meaning he doesn’t have an awakening, this is him going all out)

@Cinera @comrade @Paperchampion23

Luffy's main fight this arc is Kizaru and I think even this chapter hints towards that more than it does not. Both are "out" at the same and need some time to get back in the mix. Saturn's plot rn is leading towards a confrontation with Bonney and Kuma rather than Luffy.

When Luffy gets back up he'll have a moment similar to WCI where he clashed with BM, but he'll go back to fighting Kizaru after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.