Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You read the summary? Seems he's not even temporarily unconscious like most thought he would be (including me), he's talking to Saturn.

Admiral fans are happy I guess idk I haven't followed the discussion since this isn't a powerscaling chapter? It was obvious to me he wasn't gonna stay down for too long from that punch.

Looks like Oda just wanted to give the fight a fake stalemate until he progressed the story. I think we can all agree Luffy looks really bad after round 1.
You guys are absolutely deluded. Your man Kizaru is on the floor apologising and asking for one more minute because he can't move - because of one single attack. "Luffy looks bad" - that's his own nerf! Kizaru didn't touch him...

Dude this not even bad for sanji man find at end of the chapter for what ever hax.
That apoo shit that happen with luffy and Zoro get attack worst than this and this is a much stronger character .
Yeah the difference is zoro and luffy fucked up kaido next while sanji will prolly get a vice admiral at best

I didnt want sanji to defeat saturn or anything i just wanted him to look semi decent. Land one or two attack then lose but its doflamingo shit all over again lol
I'm pretty negative when something bad happens to Sanji but it is not so bad. He got hit but an unknown power, he will save Bonney after the flashback

You heard it
Being an ex rival of non-prime pirate means you're above Admiral

Prime Moriah is above Yonko and Admirals since he rivaled Kaido in the past
Prime Chinjao rivaling prime Roger and prime garp proves he's above admirals and even Yonko
Let's go!!!

C

Cruxroux

Headcanon. That fight went through the whole night. It is common knowledge.
Lmao give me time panels.. lol.
Luffy spent most time away from Kaido or knocked out than Fighting him. Lol

Best limit to G4 and G5 is 10- 20 mins.
Even if you combine all the round he got it's barely an hour with so many L's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.