Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ryokugyu doesn't have a black blade
I take my L on this one.
I will not change my opinion from the fact that it looked identitical to a black blade in B&W though.

What makes no sense though that it has the color of a generic non-hardened katana, not even wooden blade like some predicted. Did he manually coat his blade in COA even though he was not using it :kaidowhat:

C

Cruxroux

Zoro also had blood loss when he took all of Luffy's pain in Thriller Bark, and "nothing happened". Kaido and Luffy were bleeding heavily and didn't pass out from "blood loss"... You only use that excuse when convenient
That's his great will lol....
Zoro stood on his words and made sure kuma won't try to kill Luffy. That's why he didn't. Over here he won he can pass out lol.

Trusting that VP could cook up something, maybe that way it would be an excuse why the Robot would do good in a fight because it's being guided and used efficiently
At this point I doubt the robot will do any fighting. The way its awakening was paralleled with the Vegaforce's destruction, the robot that Punk built based on the ancient one, makes me believe it will simply take over the role of carrying the Sunny for their escape.

The way I see things going, this flashback will climax with Kuma (either in the FB itself or when he shows up in person) telling Bonney to always have faith in Nika or something to that tune. At the last moment, with his friends and Vegapunk paralyzed by Saturn and surrounded by the marines ready to fire, Luffy will push past his fatigue and re-enter G5 in a similar way he did in the Kaido fight after reminding himself what's at stake. Luffy will jump in to take on Saturn and save everybody from his power and the Nika heart beat will simultaneously get the ancient robot moving for their escape.

Am pretty much convinced that this ends with the WG still securing Mother Flame and the Seraphim since there is no way those assets won't be involved in a bigger conflict during the endgame (especially Mother Flame). The supposed world shaking event is still puzzling me though....

Kid was Koed
Sanji is up sitting and talking

What Kid treatment is this?
You guys really comparing thus Shanks beating Kid?

Where did you see Kid talking or sitting up after Shanks hit him?
Yeah this is quite different to Kidd being one shot but you can't really pretend to not see Saturn rendering Sanji useless with his move. It's basically another parasite moment but even worse.

There isn't enough copium in the world to help you:whitepress:

If you say so then.

All I know is Kizaru is physically undamaged and even able to talk normally meaning he's just stunned alone.

Saturn is also the one making excuses for Kizaru himself by implying another reason altogether, the freaking Gorosei who wouldn't do the same for even Akainu.

Luffy needs saving from Franky and you think Kizaru is the one your twisted mind thinks took an L?

:denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.