Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

"I can't move" Kizaru's own words lmao

"I have no excuses" Also Kizaru's own words lmfao, yet here you are making excuses like it was fucking pastry

Luffy is down because of his drawback, Kizaru is down and unable to move because of Luffy's one tap
Bruh , getting hit on head and saying that is an expected Statement.

I have no excuses is for him unable to kill Vegapunk....

Luffy's is down itself pathetic. Name me one yonkou who would be out after finally making one attack connect properly.

Luffy will get up before Kizaru. Is that hard?

And Saturn has the pacifista.

Just 2 chapters ago. We are told. The pacifistas are kinda necessary for the SHs to win. What's stopping them from being blasted to bits as soon as the barrier goes down?
Oh my god dude, the ROBOT.

Its like you cant even think outside the box on why it exists here lmao. The pacifista arent necessary for anything. Any plot related excuse can get the crew away from the island without controlling any of the pacifista, and the Robot is one of them. Kuma is another.

Hell, if Kizaru is so conflicted, he could be a 3rd and betray Saturn.

Kizarus line of “I think I know why” is the questionable part. We’ll see when translations come, but it sounds like Kizaru doesn’t think he’s paralyzed from the hit but something else
Saturn says he thinks he knows why it's in relation to Kizaru saying he's struggling to complete his mission and Saturn says he thinks he knows why referring to Luffy.

That's clear.

Bruh , getting hit on head and saying that is an expected Statement.

I have no excuses is for him unable to kill Vegapunk....

Luffy's is down itself pathetic. Name me one yonkou who would be out after finally making one attack connect properly.
One attack is all it took to beat Kizaru, let that sink into your head, one

And why wasn't he able to kill Vegapunk? Because of Luffy slaughtering his ass

Name me one top tier that spends an entire fight running away like a bitch because the only thing they can hope for is that their opponent runs out of gas before they murder them

C

Cruxroux

lmao, he got cooked.. no excuses either

Luffy was drained from haki

Kizaru wasnt exhausted, he got smoked by a SINGLE attack...
Y'all don't understand what smoked means.
Kaido one tapping Luffy in act 1.
Oden one tapping Kaido in their fight.
Bigmam one tapping page one.
Zoro one tapping Hordy.

Kizaru is cool , talking and will get up. Be ready for disappointment then. 🤦.

Luffy's took the L here how difficult is that to understand.
He's literally being carried around.

Its like you cant even think outside the box on why it exists here lmao. The pacifista arent necessary for anything. Any plot related excuse can get the crew away from the island without controlling any of the pacifista, and the Robot is one of them. Kuma is another.

So you think a robot is fighting the main villain and not the main character?

You do realize how deluded you sound? Even the zkk lunatics weren't this bad lol.

Kizaru might die here anyway, so why not?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It's Saturn's DF which prevents people from moving, right? Or is this his haki?
More than likely his overwhelming presence/ aura they sensed a great power and it made them shiver their timbers

Kizaru is looking fine in this chapter, took a maxxed out inflated muscles + toon force + spinning force + flames + sonic booms ACOC G5 punch to the head and only got a strong headache while his emperor opponent is looking like a literal corpse.

What's infuriating is how stupid lot of readers are

Status
Not open for further replies.