Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I feel bad lol, cause I actually like the admirals.

I am tempted to argue that Loda is doing the usual stall piece, where he had Kizaru go down only because Luffy was out of gas as well. There is no reason for Kizaru to go down at the last instance, if he could hold his own for 10-15 mins (or whatever G5's timelimit is)

But yeah, the feats look quite horrible. Dude got a clean hit once, and he's down. Even Lucci got back up within a couple of mins, SMH
Lucci got a gut punch tbf.

So how long are Admiral bros going to tell that lie to themselves? There is a reason Luffy used adv. Haki only once G5 was running out and that one instance was enough for Kizaru to lie flat and promise his Master Saturn that he will be back on his feet after some rest.

:suresure:
Lying yourself doesn't make it any better. Luffy supposedly nerfs himself from using his best power but uses an ability that puts him in a critical condition as seen in the chapter.

Doesn't add up imo nor is there any statement confirming that

Man, I feel bad lol, cause I actually like the admirals.

I am tempted to argue that Loda is doing the usual stall piece, where he had Kizaru go down only because Luffy was out of gas as well. There is no reason for Kizaru to go down at the last instance, if he could hold his own for 10-15 mins (or whatever G5's timelimit is)

But yeah, the feats look quite horrible. Dude got a clean hit once, and he's out cold. Even Lucci got back up within a couple of mins, SMH
we just overrated characters out buddy like Luffy and Admirals and sentomaru, and downplayed some of them like Oden and Old legends and 5 elders !
1/ Luffy was stated after wano by fandom to be someone who has surpassed Kaido now after this fight you can see His level to be below that , especially when he stated to be old Rayleigh level .

2/ ppl thought Admirals would beat Shanks , Kaido who are considered to be the two strongest yonko but after this fight you can see how things turned out Kizaru basically used all of his arsenal besides probably awakening while let's not forget that Luffy has BG and just used adv CoC ! and if he doesn't have awakening it's just down bad ; but we can confirm after Kuzan and Kizaru fought that they only have Advanced form of CoA and no CoC and basic CoO ! and basically they are mid top tiers with BM and Oden and Old Legends ... below Shanks , Kaido , Prime Legends ....

3/ who would have thought the ppl who we all stated to be low top tier would be enough to take a stalemate if not straight up gaining an advantage against admirals and this is Kizaru who ranks as No. 2 second only to Akainu based on portrayal ; Old rayleigh basically had him getting stopped on his tracks ; Old Garp made Aokiji his clown ; old Saturn showing crazy feats by low diffing a YC 1 in sanji ; Oden who is on old rayleigh Tier and who also ppl downplayed because he went out from a basic club attack ( Sanji went out from a scabbard hit in TB ) while it was just because Oden reached his limit while he was about to beat kaido in two hits .

Yeah Overall; I thank Oda for clarifying things out lol

Last edited:
Oda didn't make kuma flashbacks just for Luffy to not fight Saturn even for brief
For luffy to not save Bonney

Anyone saying otherwise is blinded by fanboyism or some weird agenda

Kizaru vs Luffy isn't even important Nika saving Bonney and everyone from Saturn
Yes, Kuma talking about Nika, liberation just at this time calls for Luffy to save Bonney. I know Kuma arriving can be one possibility but still he isn't enough to take on Saturn. He'll sacrifice himself to save bonney and bonney will prolly use her powers to bring Luffy back to normal health then once the drums of liberation hits, Saturn is going to run out of there faster than Kizaru or is going to get got for all the atrocities committed.

Lying yourself doesn't make it any better. Luffy supposedly nerfs himself from using his best power but uses an ability that puts him in a critical condition as seen in the chapter.

It's stupid that Luffy did that, but Luffy did that.

Statements aren't needed when we got clear pictures.

Does it add up that Luffy uses G4 against a fodder Beast pirates ship and numbers? Does it add up that Luffy uses G5 against Lucci but no adv. Haki? It's plot.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So how long are Admiral bros going to tell that lie to themselves? There is a reason Luffy used adv. Haki only once G5 was running out and that one instance was enough for Kizaru to lie flat and promise his Master Saturn that he will be back on his feet after some rest.

:suresure:
Bro Kizaru has Luffy completely beaten and Kizaru wasn’t even trying to fight him.

Imagine if Kizaru was actually focused on beating Luffy and wasn’t distracted by having to kill Vegapunk. Lol

Luffy held himself back so bad that he's literally in much more worse shape than any other time he used G5. Back when he got out of G5 he just looked a shriveled old man still able to speak fine and to pump himself back up if needed. In this chapter he's a dying corpse that won't even react to getting crushed or his friends getting hurt. Blud was going all out and used all of his life force, it is what its:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.