Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It literally could just be hardening.

Aramaki is using hardening in that panel. It's just an assumption that he's not using hardening on his blades.

You guys are acting like it's definitely not hardening, so the anime team must have made a mistake, but that doesn't make sense.

There was always the option that he was just hardening his sword (or had just finished hardening it).

Aramaki using hardening should be the conclusion in light of the recent update IMO, not "the anime definitely made a mistake".

Like the argument that the anime design is wrong just doesn't hold if Aramaki was using hardening.
Show a panel of him hardening the blade then? You can’t prove he did it off screen either. All we know is his blade is black despite being on his waist and him not using it

Also a black blade is literally just permanent hardening

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Seriously, I thought Kizaru would take the attack, fall and get up bloody because this attack is not at the level of an OKKG, not even a barrage of attacks like KONG ORGAN, but Oda really surprised me here with Kizaru being incapacitated, paralyzed , and trembling while needing rest.

It’s not, you can’t even see black coating on Luffy when he Dawn Rockets Lucci, but you can see black coating, large black lightning, flames, and hypersonic booms when he WSGs Kizaru.

Saying this hits are comparable is bad interpretation at best and disingenuous at worse.
Why is there only a small shade of Luffy's hand black?
And why does it even matter? Black coating is literal old news at this point, armament hardening is nothing new and basic shit.

Was Luffy using hakiless attacks for the most part against Kaido? Cause there were no black coting there either until BG.

And no, there no conclusive way to conclude that Luffy used advanced conqueror's haki on Kizaru. You can reason that it is, but it's headcanon at the end of the day.
And where did I say they are comparable? I have the attack on Kizaru as stronger obviously.

You say I am disingenuous or have bad interpretation, when I grant possibility for anything, siting how shit Oda has been with haki in thie arc.
But you push complete shit like Luffy took down Lucci with hakiless punch and expect me to take you as some honest dude LMAO. I guess Luffy only wanted to use haki for that clash and turned off haki for no reason.
What agendas do to MFers.

!Holdingback Luffy copers can't explain why he was able to immediately repump himself into G5 back in Wano when he lost the form yet is simply watching his friends getting brutalized and can't even speak in this chapter ? Logically the drawback shouldn't be WORSE than when he was literally dying right if he was not trying right?:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

vs

Blud emptied all of his life force to give Kizaru a headache :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
You need to be conscious to pump yourself up. Kizaru made luffy faint. Kaido didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.