Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently being unable to move for minutes after a single punch is a good look for Admirals.
The sad thing is that if it was Kaido who went down from one hit and was out for an entire chapter, AssmiraL bros would never stop going on about it for eternity, I mean look at how they manage to milk Kaido being down for a single panel against the Scabbards and continuously bring it up as if it's this ridiculous anti-feat, meanwhile Kizaru losing a fight from a single hit is this huge W in their eyes lol

At first most people rejected his message like ancient people rejected Galileo, but Lucci always knows what he is talking about.
First G5 keeps being underwhelming and looks even weaker than Big Mom. Next he and Kizaru are really on similar level.
Lucci is just a cocky bitch who thought Luffy was still Enies Lobby strong and overrated his Leopard Zoan toughness and ended up acknowledging Luffy as an Emperor after getting his ass handed to him and now will lose to no2 of the crew.:doffytroll:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

sorry but OPScans translation is so ass bruh 😭 they cant even get the nuance right. Anyone that knows some japanese can clearly see Saturn was throwing major shades at Kizaru. He definitely did NOT tolerate that. The 'It's OK...' bit is hilarious i'll give them that:gokulaugh:

Wait, so we're about to have Saturn cutting the necks of incapable subordinates? LOL

Lucci is just a cocky bitch who thought Luffy was still Enies Lobby strong and overrated his Leopard Zoan toughness and ended up acknowledging Luffy as an Emperor after getting his ass handed to him and now will lose to no2 of the crew.:doffytroll:
That doesn't acknowledge conversation happened after the clash though.
Luffy is the cocky bitch thinking he is hot shit with G5 while actually he is still as trash as usual.
Can't finish his opponent off and become sitting duck saved by everybody.

sorry but OPScans translation is so ass bruh 😭 they cant even get the nuance right. Anyone that knows some japanese can clearly see Saturn was throwing major shades at Kizaru. He definitely did NOT tolerate that. The 'It's OK...' bit is hilarious i'll give them that:gokulaugh:
yeah a better translation would be: "Kizaru you are worthless, die please"

Status
Not open for further replies.