Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question
Is Kizaru vs Luffy a draw? Or would Kizaru be the winner because he is conscious and Luffy reached his limit. Kizaru will probably stand up within the next minutes and could easily kill Luffy
+ Kizaru didn’t go all out
Lmao
Go read the translated bit. Kizaru didn't go all out, Luffy never battled him seriously, one haki attack and he is nearly dead. Luffy restarted his beat back vs Kaido and will soon vs Saturn. Luffy negged Kizaru.

Luffy was using hakiless hits on Kaido too then, cause his hand wasn't black and there were lightnings missing.

The most obvious and reasonable assumption is that they are using haki all the time, and lightning is shown when Oda wants to especially highlight the haki usage, instead of assuming they are fighting literally turning off the haki.
But ultimately, we can't conclude shit cause Oda is way too inconsistent with haki.

Say what you want, but I know that even you don't really think it was hakiless attacks and lying for agendas. Keep coping cause deep down you too know Kizaru stocks are down here.

Dude he can't move for at least a few minutes, Kizaru is done at least as far as this battle is concerned.

And it took one clean hit to do it.
Bruh I’ve been saying Luffy didn’t use haki in his Dawn rocket on Lucci since it happened
:usoprice:

And yeah, I don’t think every shot on Kaido in Gear 5 had ACOC either.

At this point I’m just gonna assume you’re being disingenuous. Have a nice day.

I’m just so freaking confused… why introduce a new race with “giant’s blood” when we already have SO MANY characters that are ridiculous in size and yet considered regular humans? I just don’t get it man. Is he saying that this huge humans are a product of giant’s DNA running thru their veins?

That's just standard Luffy treatment from Oda.
But bro, you should be worried about Kizaru's paper durability, It seems that bro can't take more than 3 ACoC hits, pretty pathetic.
Maybe he's the cracker of of the Top Tier.
Kizaru got hit by what's likely Luffy's strongest non-Gun attack, only KKG and BG are above it. It's not as simple as Luffy defeated him with 3 base CoC punches

Status
Not open for further replies.