One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
So... I thought of something weird but... when Ginny is discussing the devil fruits, she shows both the Uo Uo and the Paw Paw.

The Uo Uo looks like the Azure dragon... but...

Lads... it's a sea cat....

The religiously significant animal of the Alabasta Kingdom....

This either confirms Lili DID have the Paw Paw OR Vivi is getting it.... or both....

We eating bros.

I definitely think itโ€™ll be both that Lili was a previous user and Vivi will be succeeding Kuma as the new user soon.

So... I thought of something weird but... when Ginny is discussing the devil fruits, she shows both the Uo Uo and the Paw Paw.

The Uo Uo looks like the Azure dragon... but...

Lads... it's a sea cat....

The religiously significant animal of the Alabasta Kingdom....

This either confirms Lili DID have the Paw Paw OR Vivi is getting it.... or both....

We eating bros.
Lili being the previous user of the Paw fruit based on the Sea Cat being Alabasta's sacred animal is actually good theory.

Pew piece puts 1069 chapter hahahAhahjajaajja whities
Post automatically merged:

Something makes me think Roger and Xebec werent enemies, but somehow the same relationship as Kidd and Luffy, rivals but in the good way.

Now, a stolen treasure from the pirates? What could it be? Drums?

I dont think it is Rubber fruit as Gorosei said they havent had it since 800 years ago.

Now, maybe there was just 2 devil fruits or only these 2 were mentioned as their plan was to run away and those two were the only ones to have an ability to fly away. So what were the other 4 treasures?

A map for pirates? A story? Xebec as a D seems to for me to know much more than current "D" in golden era.

Last edited:
Something else I wanna point out is that Wang Zhi has this weird level of relevance.
Out of everyone he's the guy who had Hachinosu under his control for 30+ years, and it took Koby, Law, and Blackbeard teaming up to take him down. Plus I assume he's the guy in shadows on the page with the Blackbeard pirates.
Maybe he's somehow relevant in some way.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
โ€Ž
Or maybe Luffy's dream is similar to Big Mom's dream

Big Mom and Kaido joining forces when their actual end goals are so conflicting was really interesting to me. We could even see this when Big Mom knocked out Page One over Tama's suffering.

Ironically, if the Raid had failed, Big Mom probably would have done a lot to stop Kaido from abusing Wano's citizens.

Big Mom really is another failed Luffy/Joy Boy on some level.