Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma and Ivankov were commanders too.

Ivankov is commander of Grand line currently
There is a clear gap between Ivankov, Kuma and the 4 blues commanders. Just look at how all the 4 Blue commanders were thrown out of the meeting room when Sabo, Dragon and Ivankov discussed Imu.

If you really want to separate then Sabo is simply the heir to the throne/the Ace. Same role that Yamato refused, Ace was being groomed into (obvious to everyone but himself), probably Shanks as well if Roger had not got sick and Law.

Most probably. Kumas power was also involved in creating bonney I believe as unlike stussy bonney has a personality and varied emotions
Stussy has varied emotions.

We saw her being an cold assassin and someone that is able to sacrifice herself to someone she loves. And if she is a PERFECT clone she must have have varied emotions like any person

so either Bonny is a clone like we thought or she really is a little girl lol

sanji fans it ain't looking too good
What if Ginny was tortured enormously during her captivity?

If Kuma removed parts of her memory and took these on to himself, like he did with the injuries, he must have accumulated Ginny memories.

Then VegaPunk helped Kuma restore the broken body of Ginny and Kuma was intending to give Bonney (the clone or restored body) the memories he got from Ginny.

And what might have finally happened now at EggHead is that Bonney finally gained Ginny's memories. We might have seen the past actually from Ginny's perspective and NOT ONLY Kuma's

Who's the surprise enemy though in the Revolutionary Army? I am guessing some of the Admirals used to be a Revolutionary that betrayed them. Was Kizaru a rev traitor all along now regretting his past?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ginny looks like Bonny.... definitely mother - daughter relation.

It seems we will finally about to learn what exactly happened to kuma and why he decided to work with WG.

And, one thing is becoming more apparent - kuma will die at Egghead but with a smile seeing Nika the liberator finally arriving and of course Bonney with Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.