One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Kuma definitely became a schichibukai because Vegapunk was able to cure Bonney and in exchange for access to egghead, Kuma had to become a warlord.
or maybe her sickness stopped/got cured by eating the devil fruit since it has something to do with aging (hence "time")..... so maybe not Vega, but that could still be the reason why he had to become a shichibukai

or maybe her sickness stopped/got cured by eating the fruit since it has something to do with aging (hence "time")..... so maybe not Vega, but that could still be the reason why he had to become a shichibukai
Only reason I believe it’s Vegapunk is because the cause seems to be connected to light which is what Vegapunks main research has been on lately.

I was hoping that, at the very LEAST, Dragon would have no idea of what happened to Ginny until she was thrown away, that would reinforce that the rev intel gathering is dog shit but it would still excuse him as a character, but nope, he knew all along and still didnt save her. I really want to know how that piece of shit still has a fanbase, he is worse than fucking Kong