One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
That is dumb and doesn’t apply to Dragon
You think the man who left the navy and started an army to take down an 800yrs old organization is a coward..
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

But sure, you should stan Goofy and ditch the more reasonable guy Law
:shocking:
They think everyone has the SH plot armour .
Sometimes you get it for while like how Sabo live and escape holy land.
Law and kid taking down BM and lose after wano in few days where they get destroyed .

It is refreshing that there are characters like Dragon that add some sense of realism to the manga, its just that OP readers are used to retards like Luffy and Garp at this point. No revolution in history was achieved without countless sacrifices.

The fact that Dragon is attempting to take down an 800 yrs old government in a single lifetime is mad by itself. Its been two decades and he’s already winning at it, the man is unrivaled when it comes to success as a military commander. And again, this is selfless sacrifice, he doesn’t have to do this but he knows he can make a difference. He definitely wouldn’t think twice about sacrificing himself for the greater cause because that’s literally what he has been doing his entire life. THIS WAS A DEMORALIZATION ATTEMPT BY WG AS I STILL THINK GINNY MIGHT BE DRAGONS ROMANTIC INTEREST

Greater responsibility = tougher decisions

Well,maybe he thought about Kuma's backstory beforehand.Bonney could have existed previously,despite the other supernovas being made on the fly.BlackBeard was considered a supernova nad he was introduced early on.
I can easily believe Oda had an idea for a character who would have been the proto bonney.

I'm just less certain that when he made Bonney he was going "She's definitely going to be kuma's daughter"

Just like how if you look at early Warlord designs you can see Basil Hawkins. Clearly Hawkins didn't end up being a Warlord.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It is refreshing that there are characters like Dragon that add some sense of realism to the manga, its just that OP readers are used to retards like Luffy and Garp at this point. No revolution in history was achieved without countless sacrifices.

The fact that Dragon is attempting to take down an 800 yrs old government in a single lifetime is mad by itself. Its been two decades and he’s already winning at it, the man is unrivaled when it comes to success as a military commander. And again, this is selfless sacrifice, he doesn’t have to do this but he knows he can make a difference. He definitely wouldn’t think twice about sacrificing himself for the greater cause because that’s literally what he has been doing his entire life.

Greater responsibility = tougher decisions
His philosophy is simple - Greatest Happiness of Greatest Number of people...

His approach is more pragmatic rather more emotional.

He is thinking bigger picture of what good taking WG will have over the World... Even if it comes at the cost of making sacrifices or running away if warrants...

Dragon, Blackbeard, Akainu - don't know why these characters gets hate...when they are actually living upto their character portrayals so well

Dumbass, that poll is about best girl in Egghead, favorite girl. Nothing about "which Egghead girl will be my woman" just like in Teach's case with Bonney.
Teach is a pedo asking 9 years old to be his woman. Knowing this, when Straw Hats finally fight Blackbeard, they must hide Chopper from Blackbeard's sight.

What ''best girl'' means dumbass? :milaugh: You expect them to write there ''which Egghead girl will be my woman'' there? Both and you @Shiroyru got exposed before voting for Bonney and now they slander Teach.

No proof that Teach knew Bonney was a kid, Teach's crew trashed her and she was still in aged form like her crew even when she got KOed she still remains in her aged form for some reason, thats like Nami punching Momo due to Momo having a different body even when Nami knew Momo was a kid and still no proof Teach has even seen Bonney's real form.

Bonney even tricked her own crew unless you moron believe Bonney's crew were all kids too.

But I am not surprised with your stupidity since you don't know shit, you BB hater clown said Teach scarred brat Shanks as well :suresure:

It doing more to hurt the CD that anything else in 800 hundreds years .
Plus it will not fail when luffy join up for what ever reason .
By end of the manga the CD will not be ruling the world.
Dragon wil try to kill each and every Celestial Dragon on the planet with some special weapon and Luffy will stop him, because mass murder is bad and his friend Shanks is a Celestial Dragon

Dragon wil try to kill each and every Celestial Dragon on the planet with some special weapon and Luffy will stop him, because mass murder is bad and his friend Shanks is a Celestial Dragon
Dude the lufy won't give fuck about mass murder if the CD piss him off.
Which they already doing .