One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
I think Kuma made a trade with the WG for Bonney's fruit to save her and for him to become a Pacifista.
The WG however didn't say anything about erasing his memories, Saturn walked in during the operation and ordered Vegapnk to do it, this is the small flashback we have seen when Bonney stabbed Saturn.

Yes but Luffy has never been influenced by dragon. Luffy is his own man and will topple the WG the right way
Yeah that is what we can agree on. I mean he never met his father. But Dragon‘s gene in regarding their goal runs through him.

Obviously they‘re different methods, but they are sharing a commonly endgoal in regarding to that.

Luffy isn‘t actively fighting the WG per se.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes but Luffy has never been influenced by dragon. Luffy is his own man and will topple the WG the right way
Luffy will obviously has more more impact as he is the Joyboy and Nika carrying will of D

But Dragon will have big impact as well....

Dragon has many countries rebellion under him.

Luffy being Dragon son literally means these countries will also collaborate with Shs to fight against WG

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
It's over, Bonney's joining and going to Elbaf.

Bonney has a dream to visit the Sky Islands, and Fish-man Island with Kuma. Bonney now has a dream that requires to sail around the world, a tragic backstory with character death (Ginny), and a direct connection to a current Straw Hat (mother died due to abusive royalty) with Sanji.

Yeah that is what we can agree on. I mean he never met his father. But Dragon‘s gene in regarding their goal runs through him.

Obviously they‘re different methods, but they are sharing a commonly endgoal in regarding to that.

Luffy is toppling the WG by accident,but he did declare war on them back in Enies Lobbies.

Truth is luffy say he would go to war with WG hundreds chapter ago at EL.
He not actively fighting them ( well he is right now ) but they will get in his way and he fuck them up like everyone else.

Luffy is toppling the WG by accident,but he did declare war on them back in Enies Lobbies.
Don't think it be by accident , they get in he way like now and he will crush them like he does everyone .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's over, Bonney's joining and going to Elbaf.

Bonney has a dream to visit the Sky Islands, and Fish-man Island with Kuma. Bonney now has a dream that requires to sail around the world, a tragic backstory with character death (Ginny), and a direct connection to a current Straw Hat (mother died due to abusive royalty) with Sanji.
I won't believe until she finally joins it but yeah she has best chance

But why did he declare a war on them? Because they stood in his way and in that matter it was Nico Robin
Post automatically merged:

Truth is luffy say he would go to war with WG hundreds chapter ago at EL.
He not actively fighting them ( well he is right now ) but they will get in his way and he fuck them up like everyone else.

Don't think it be by accident , they get in he way like now and he will crush them like he does everyone .
He is indirectly fighting them because they‘re standing in his way. He wouldn‘t care about EL , but like I said they stood in his way. And standing in his way in that regard was them kidnapping Nico Robin

Yes, we assume a lot when making theories. That’s what theory making is about lol

I literally gave you a reason why he could’ve done it. Akainu and Saturn have shown concern with Bonney before, it could’ve been than Kuma made a deal with the WG to keep her safe, and since his body is rotting away he agreed to die
Again, you seemed to have missed my point. Where, in the last 2 years is he shown rotting lol? He is exposed to sunlight while defending the Sunny and nothing about him pointed to being infected. He is clearly still human and not full robot.

But why did he declare a war on them? Because they stood in his way and in that matter it was Nico Robin
Post automatically merged:

He is indirectly fighting them because they‘re standing in his way. He wouldn‘t care about EL , but like I said they stood in his way. And standing in his way in that regard was them kidnapping Nico Robin
Yes,Luffy will take them down in a similar way to Dragon,but on a big ass scale.The reveal of the one piece and void century will make the world rebel against the celestial dragons.Luffy will probably cause a world war.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Everyone that's trying to make excuses for Dragon and saying that he's not stupid like Luffy or Garp is wrong because Ivankov literally said that Luffy's recklessness reminded him of Dragon. He's supposed to be similar to them but Oda just hasn't made him do anything which is making him look bad.

good sad chapter but i'm concerned about oda's and others mangaka health at this point

jump needs to change

add more manga make all mangas come out in a week rotation

jump gonna kill our oda

After reading this chapter, I think Imu is Bonney's biological father and Ginny's rapist

Imu also has the Sapphire Scale disese, it's why we haven't seen his full apperance yet. Imu also avoid the sun, thus wearing a long coat.

The sun (Nika) is the only thing that can destroy Imu.

Imu has a strong hate towards the Rev army & used Ginny as his sex slave. Bonney is a rape baby as a result betwwen Ginny and Imu.