Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume 1099 is the beginning of "Tyrant" Kuma. The King returns and Kuma, apparently known for his brutality, finally hands it to that King (maybe even kills him) for siding with CDs.

At some point he is forced to run with Bonney and become a pirate before being captured. The question is when I suppose. It seems Bonney at least grows to 6-8 before all of this happens, so only a few years before the start of the series.
Why should he become a pirate, though? It seems like becoming a Shichibukai was a consequence of becoming a cyborg, but it has never been mentioned that he was a pirate before that, only that he was pardoned of his revolutionary crimes.

Luffy and Shanks would absolutely do it.

BM may also do it considering she was angry with taking the life of Perospero by her own hands. If that child was worthless to her like Lola then definitely not though.

Kaido would do it, he clearly likes his Commanders, also he raised Ulti and P1 and also has soft spot for them.

I would hope Buggy do the same but not sure about him either.
Luffy talk out of saving Vivi by Zoro. No BM would no nothing she does not give a fuck about her kids lol.

Lastly for Kaido his dream is to wage war on the CDs and he's done nothing to them he isn't pulling up lol

But Kuma was the one who Ginny proposed to, not Ivankov. Kuma probably wanted to marry Ginny if he wasn’t a buccaneer. Now that she’s gone Bonney is all he has left of her
I get that it's just Kuma isnt forced to do it he had options. The best scenario would have been if Kuma had moved to Baltigo with Ginny and got married there .

???

a child shouldn’t pay for their parents sins
Which is why parents need to make better decisions period.

If a parent is as loose as a goose then they should not be surprised if they get am sad and it affects the child. This is an example of deeds of the parent passing onto the child.

This also applies to a woman or a man having loads of kids when they do not have the monies to afford them and as a result the children grow up malnourished.

Kuma in this situation was extremely lax and sacrificial to the point that he allowed things to happen without being proactive.

"Sometimes one must envoke the lion in them to destroy so that they can live their lives being the lamb they truly are".

Status
Not open for further replies.