Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume 1099 is the beginning of "Tyrant" Kuma. The King returns and Kuma, apparently known for his brutality, finally hands it to that King (maybe even kills him) for siding with CDs.

At some point he is forced to run with Bonney and become a pirate before being captured. The question is when I suppose. It seems Bonney at least grows to 6-8 before all of this happens, so only a few years before the start of the series.

You give the yonkou to much credit the only one that would act that way would be WB
Luffy and Shanks would absolutely do it.

BM may also do it considering she was angry with taking the life of Perospero by her own hands. If that child was worthless to her like Lola then definitely not though.

Kaido would do it, he clearly likes his Commanders, also he raised Ulti and P1 and also has soft spot for them.

I would hope Buggy do the same but not sure about him either.

Well to me I already see a problem within the story already being Dragon and Kuma’s incompetence

I made a post already about this but just replace the revs in this situation with any other group… Replace Ginny with Smoothie and Dragon and Kuma with Big mom and Katakuri… There is no world in which this plays out the same way in this situation… and yes I know Big mom doesn’t care about her kids but Katakuri does… and big mom wouldn’t take the disrespect of having her kids enslaved

if you want to say the Revs were too weak by that time to compare to the Big mom pirates, then take the Pre time skip strawhats here… Replace Ginny with Nami, and Dragon and Kuma with Luffy and Zoro… Again this wouldn’t play out like this

This is what I mean by the darkness not matching the rest of the story…you can argue that Dragon is different from Big mom and Luffy and Dragon is a darker more serious guy than those two and makes more calculated decisions and couldn’t risk his men on a rescue

that’s all true. That’s the Dark and edgy reason Dragon has for this situation… Now problem is that when the Flashback ends and we are no longer in Dark and Edgy land, WE LIKE THAT LUFFY WOULD STORM MARIEJOIS… the rest of the story rewards Luffy for not being dark and edgy… The rest of the story wants Luffy to not make calculated decisions and just go wild

So I’m left with the feeling that Dragon is just a bum. You can justify his actions within this dark and edgy flashback but this isn’t what the actual story is. In the real story, HELL NO… Dragon is just a bum
I mean Blackbeard took Pudding and do you think Katakuri is going to rescue her?

And you can’t compare anyone to Luffy because the story would be written that even east blue Luffy would be able to beat an admiral to rescue someone

I assume 1099 is the beginning of "Tyrant" Kuma. The King returns and Kuma, apparently known for his brutality, finally hands it to that King (maybe even kills him) for siding with CDs.

At some point he is forced to run with Bonney and become a pirate before being captured. The question is when I suppose. It seems Bonney at least grows to 6-8 before all of this happens, so only a few years before the start of the series.
Evil Shanks theory is getting closer and closer paperc

Status
Not open for further replies.