Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get canceled for saying this but How is oda sexualizing Bonney?[just asking] I mean is it because he made her adult version look hot? but if he needs to turn her into a adult ofc he will give her boobs and shit, so idk what you are all on about, how could he differently it different? its not like he sexualized her kid version or anything...
Though rebecca is a differevt case, I didn't like how he dressed her at all, so unnatural and forced
Showing her shirtless is a prime example idk about you

Bonney at egghead is 24 with her age altered, body altered.
Calling this sexualization of a minor is absurd and insult to those that suffer from such atrocities. Read the story how it is told and don't think it is real life.
Bruh just look at how she talks. Mentally she’s obviously a kid. Idc how old you look if you act like a kid(that you are) it’s freaking weird

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I know it's fucking crazy and absurd, and all that

but i actually think Oda is trying to end this in around chapter 1200, so 3 and a half years from now

i know, it's not possible, a lot of shit to do, many arcs, we need Elbaf, there's no way

yes, i get it, but i just feel like he still wants to end it with 1200 chapters and 120 volumes
I've been saying his since 2019.

See @Paperchampion23 more and more people seeing the light

Oda is the whitebeard of Mangaka became the goat and ruled for decades but time caught up to him
Whitebeard didn't rule shit. Kaido rekt his best buddy and he didn't do anything. Muhh too dangerous.
His biggest feat was being friends with Roger.

But yeah, if we ignore that your analogy fits well. Oda needs to delegate more of his responsibilities

To jump in here, to maybe get more into „what a pedophile is“.
Being attracted by a woman/girl and her mature features, which is acting mature, and is looking like a 25 year old, doesn’t make you pedophile, even when she is 16. The point of pedophilia is the attraction to childish body features and childish behavior. That’s why I don’t see a big problem of mature Bonney be shown with mature body features, cause in that moment she is mature.
She's biologically 24 when using her fruit, mentally she's no older than 12. All I know is, Blackbeard dodged a bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.