Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
CD introduction showed them as rapists and slavers, what did you expect the tone to be?

This is final saga and we are dealing with THE evilest groups in OP, group that make kaido and big mom disgusted at their actions despite everything we saw the two doing on their own countries.
Dude I know. No shit. I read OP to feel like a kid for a couple of minutes, I don't want this tone in my shonen. It's personal taste. Others will be fine with it. I hate Berserk. Other think it's the best manga ever.

It's simple: Because Moriah is an evil pirate. He wouldn't give a crap what Absalom does to his subordinates or to Perona because his goal was simply the most important thing for him.

He was stealing the shadows of so many people; destroying their lives for his own personal gains. Thus, Moriah is a villain for a reason.

On the other hand, Moriah did take a turn when he sailed to Hachinosu alone to rescue Absalom, so he did care for his subordinates or did he have a change of character at last, after being betrayed by the World Government?
Moria definitely did care for Perona, so I don't think he would allow Absalom to do anything bad towards her.

Also I'm pretty sure Absalom didn't feel any attraction towards Perona, probably just viewed her as a annoying sister type.

Oda still holding back Dragon it seems. I'm convinced Dragon will be in Egghead.

Dragon, yonko sun god nika, an admiral, a gorosei and a former warlord in Egghead. Definitely an event that would shake the world.

BREAKING NEWS:
MONKEY D. DRAGON ISSUED A LAST WARNING.

if WG doesn't stop Genocides and taking RA Members as Sex Slaves, He'll issue another Warning, or will try to disrupt some Supply lines and fund insurgencies.

IE: the same thing he have been doing for Decades
I can imagine fake news Morgans publishing said article. :milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

:josad:
Oda sick. He make Kuma club up marejois like Luffy climb up Drum Island

and he make Ginny and Nami both have sickness @AverageNamiEnjoyer
Thas true! I didnt even realise the parallel of Luffy climbing up the mountain with Kuma climbing the red line WTF!?

Arlong was imitating the Celestial Dragons by forcing people to pay tribute to him and enslaving others too. Also abusing them.

:whitepress:kingufy

They might be developed physically but not mentally. You need to be at least 20 to be an adult
Depends on the country. In Germany, you're already legally an adult in 18 and thus have the full responsibilities as an adult.
Personally, I'd say 19 - 20 is when a person is definitely an adult. Also, it depends when people mentally feel like they're adults. This can differ from person to person. Some might only mentally feel as an adult in their mid twenties, while some already at 20.

Dude I know. No shit. I read OP to feel like a kid for a couple of minutes, I don't want this tone in my shonen. It's personal taste. Others will be fine with it. I hate Berserk. Other think it's the best manga ever.
I don't think Berserk is best manga, it's kind of crap. It set a dark tone and it failed to follow up to resolve the conflict. The ending of a story is normally after conflict resolution.

That's a bit dark of an origin for bonney. She's basically the daugther of a celestial dragon. Not looking forward to this chapter, the summary already makes it seems like a lot of convenient assumptions are being made.
"She is released cause she is sick, and then she has a baby out of nowhere"

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
โ€Ž
Depends on the country. In Germany, you're already legally an adult in 18 and thus have the full responsibilities as an adult.
Personally, I'd say 19 - 20 is when a person is definitely an adult. Also, it depends when people mentally feel like they're adults. This can differ from person to person. Some might only mentally feel as an adult in their mid twenties, while some already at 20.
Not this Shit again

I think Dragon needs a hype tool first so he will have an other fight

but yeah Dragon main purpose is to fight Imu and lose for Luffy to have all the glory
He doesn't do any worth shit while suffering goes left and right due to his long strategic planning.

And still it's pretty much guaranteed that in the end he's still about to get hard carried by his son and others.....idk man

G

Gorosei Informer

From Whitebeard not helping Wano and Oden

to Dragon not doing shit to help Kuma and Ginny

:peperain:
Top tiers in OP with top tier writing! Shanks stopping Kaido going to MF with no explanation why or how he did it too to this day as well!

Shanks not trying to help Wano either. Although hes not been a Yonko for that long either ofc but still. Shanks turning away when he did come to Wano was just some REAL BS too. Fucking movie promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.