Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

time to boycott OP until we get shanks&mihawk background&adventure fights, wasting 2 weeks for this shit and worth my time
Brace yourself for when we find out mihawk is also a CD and we get some dark immortality black magic stuff that explains why he has the same eyes of zunisha and imu.

The way oda's been moving lately, i wouldn't put it past him mihawk actually being ryuma with a face that was changed through the same bullshit kyoshiro used lol.

My only hopes left for OP is Luffy trolling the fuck of the WG and destroying them, anhiliating them. He killed Kaido as far as we know, so I pray Oda will kill off those fucking scum Gorosei and Imu at least. The Celestial Inbreds and the moon hair cunt himself Garling too.

I'm also praying 1100 will be Dragon FINALLY doing something, 1000 chaptes after his 1st appearance and he just stops being a pacifist finally and goes on a fucking brutal truly dragonic type massacre of the WG. Or at least on Saturn bare minimum. Maul that POS to death and make him suffer, but nobody can make Saturn suffer more than and nobody has the right more than Kuma himself to do it too.
True. Vegapank is a smart man and the way he hid Momo's fruit from the WG hints at him knowing many things so to think he wouldn't have an ace up his sleeve would be silly. The flashback started with kuma vs Saturn and this will happen again to save Bonney.
I also think Kuma's memory being stored is for him to take it and regain it or Vegapank could have put his consciousness into the anicent robot who woke up when he heard the drums.
Not gonna sound like a fanboy but there has to be some connection of the beats. Maybe listening to that gives them nostalgia like Zuneisha or awakens them like the robot( 800 yr old thing reacts to it so there must be something to it).
The reason why Kuma did all to save Luffy and co being expounded here and that followed by Luffy waking up, saving Kuma or at least hearing those beats that his dead father danced on before being shot is going to be one emotional wreck. This would hit those anime only hard.
Damn how could Oda in 4-5 chapters create so much intrigue and sympathy towards this man Kuma is astonishment. The sensitive side of him killed and him turned into a murder machine on the top of everything he has been through. God, this is peak flashback.
Kuma top 1 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The Celestial Dragon that forced Ginny to become his wife is probably some random CD, but it would be interesting if it turns out that the CD that forced Ginny to become his wife is actually one of the God's Knights.
This would actually be good since a character would serve divine punishment on that fucker. Oda really tries his best to portray the WG as evil as possible. While the navy is a grey zone (I still blame a lot of them for enabling this kind of shit tho), there's no doubt all of the WG are pure evil.

I mean, there were only 2 good Celestial Dragons - Doffy's father and his relative - and they were literally punished for not being the vile piece of crap they are.

I really expected to at least get Kuma entrance at the end saving Bonney.

Chapter 1099 continues the Berserk like story telling.
It's the f-in Nika saving Bonney not Kuma.

Nika is the Hero worshipped by the masses, The messiah, jesus of the OP world. Only Nika get to enact revenge on the wicked.

Everyone else in the OP world is cuck that can't do shit without Nika's divine help.

F*ck, now I know why shits get done only when Luffy lands on island. Luffy is him, everyone else is an NTR victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.