Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked Fujitora saved slaves inside the Holy land and nobody whether it was the Gorosei, Imu or Garling said or have done shit.

Fujitora is pretty much the greatest hero in the OP verse. Can't compare him to Kaido who enslaved the entirety of Wano for over two decades.
Fujitora is the only good AdmiraL. The rest are utter garbage

Bringing up Kaido who is supposed to be an evil villain is beyond retarded

We have to take it as both him not knowing what exactly happened to Ginney and Mariejoa still being supposed to be some kind of final fortress (despite Fisher Tiger and Sabo and his lackeys recently proving otherwise except for Imu's throne room).
Fisher Tiger really only works if the God Kinghts were MIA during the attack.

I think that he used his power to excise the illness from bonney and since he had to take it in, he allowed himself to become a robot slave to the wg on the stipulation that they left bonney alone. The illness would be killing him anyway so he has nothing to lose by doing that.
Why would he agree to such terms? Revs could keep Bonney hidden, they got rid of mother and daughter already.
Where comes the justification to join WG? They were fighting up to that point against WG, they never asked to be left alone, they were directly confrontational with WG. It doesn't add up.

Bar IM,yeah,100%

This guys are just protected by their bloodline.Its not like they are strong on their on.At least most of them
I'm sure Imu will drop some line about "Now Nika is doing his move" or something and the true question would be if Imu's reaction towards Saturn is indifference or pure madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.