Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

But do the reader's really need more of that? We already had plenty of reasons to hate CDs. They raped Hancock, enslaved Fisher Tiger, tried to auction off that mermaid in Sabody, enslaving Kuma, so much. At this point it is beating on a dead horse. Kuma and Bonney had a more in depth backstory than Kaido lmao. Oda's priorities are backwards.
Kuma and bonney are pivotal to EoS lore, meanwhile kaido was a stepping stone for luffy.

Everyone's trying to pin this on Dragon but honestly if they knew where Ginny was i would be more surprised as to why Kuma wouldn't have flown out there himself with his fruit, like what just happened a few chapters ago.
has nothing to do with Dragon.

clearly it‘s been proved that they didn‘t know where she was. Meaning their intelligence capabilities sucked back then

G

Gorosei Informer

I love Kinemon come back .
Like other people living it bullshit but for Kin it's like Oda was telling the fanbase how you like this crazy reason LMAO .
Its certainly original but I rather Kinemon survived due to his own amazing willpower that he has, embodying Odens spirit truly rather than that nonsenical explanation....UNLESS it was meant to reflect a "foreshadowing" of Laws awakening or something idk lmao.
Kinemon turned into a discount version of Buggy I guess, a reverse version or something idlk.

I like Kinemon but he had an amazing "death scene" so Im quite conflicted about it but at least Momo has his adoptive father still alive, which he needs. He didnt need to lose Kinemon too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think Oda isn't the type to send out poor quality products like this but I'm not sure whether he gets to call the shots on something that's this important.
I think it depends on the situation. Remember how Oda didn't intend to do anything special for the 1000th chapter, but his editors/WSJ made him build up towards it, giving us that asinine stairway race for five chaps?

I imagine Oda is being told to keep pushing out chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.