Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1099 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the true King of Sorbet ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets his friends rot in cells?

If you mean Iva. Was willingly in Impel Down.

"when your dad mobilzes army..." so basically even current Ra are not enough, and ivan chan would been sitting in jail longer till that army appeared.............maybe even years from this point if luffy never showed up.

also dragon not coming when luffy die from poison, :risitameh:

shanks should just wrestle adoption papers from dragon at this point.

Eh the issue with kuma joining is he doesn’t have a dream that really connects to luffy becoming king of the pirates so far. Seems like he’s like mihawk who just wants to live in peace
where does a giant slave go after there freed? oda showing no matter what kuma gonna be trated as a tool/slave

there we have kuma father saying to young kuma, nika will save you and take you out to see.

like it not hard imo, since i think this what oda intends for kuma.

Huh? We dont know why he did it at all lol. The chapter quite literally states he agreed to be part of the cloning project, not why he agreed to have his mind wiped.

These are two VERY different things.
yup, he saw something and in panic someone used erase/memories on him.. prob be revealed either egghead or later

C

CensoredbyWG

Idk about the Katakuri Point to be fair BUT i agree that Kuma in combination with his devil fruit destruction+speed and Physical strength is too much for them... now that you mentioned him who do you think is the strongest Person he could beat in your Opinion?
Its a hard question because the paw fruit is broken af and could serve as a somewhat absolute defence so, as i said, i would put kuma above YC1, but definitely below admirals so his peak is above king, but below zoro and yamato.

In short: any YC1 able to use ADCoC, if kuma can use ADCoC then i would say he was a "yonkolite" in his prime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.