Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 26 pages. We really died these past month
Because a lot of users are gone plus no agenda wars fuel from these chapters
But here's a list of the users who stopped talking in these threads or went inactive or got banned since the flashback begun
EmperorKinyagi (requested ban)
Elder Lee Hung (stopped talking in these threads)
Zenzu (went inactive after 1095 or what ever chapter it was that Kizaru went down)
Kurozumi Wiwi (banned until very late December)
Warchief (4 month ban, you should know why)
Boiroy was banned a couple times iirc
Zolo was also banned for a bit iirc
Etc.
That plus the fact that there's generally not much to talk about from these chapters is why these threads have been so dead lately.
When we get back to the present time and Luffy, Zoro, Dragon or an Admiral finally move we're gonna get a lot more activity I think

Yes because Orojackson was all the fandom.:suresure:
I think he has a point when it comes to that. There’s an influx of newer fans without a doubt who caught up through the anime and all and weren’t invested in the weekly grind. But man it’s whatever who cares, it really comes down to what people enjoy and if they enjoy that then it’s whatever it’s meant to be entertainment at the end of the day, people who get all hard over it either way are in need of touching grass at the nearest local park ASAP.

Bro, half the fandom legit dropped the series during WCI and picked it up later. The people who say they liked WCI are mostly those who started reading OP after WCI.
I forgot to mention, why does it matter that those people started reading OP after WCI.

So I guess their opinions don't matter?

Like who gives a fuck, at the end from what I saw plenty of users enjoyed WCI.

Maybe not the ones on sites like this one and OJ but at least those from outside this site and OJ.

But here's a list of the users who stopped talking in these threads or went inactive or got banned since the flashback begun
EmperorKinyagi
Elder Lee Hung
Zenzu
Kurozumi Wiwi
Warchief
Etc.
That plus the fact that there's generally not much to talk about from these chapters is why these threads have been so dead lately.
When we get back to the present time and Luffy, Zoro, Dragon or an Admiral finally move we're gonna get a lot more activity I think
That Wiwi kid still banned?

Bro I legit lost all interest when Looney Tunes happened, haven’t read a chapter since Wano ended and stopped reading spoilers for a while too. Sometimes check the spoilers whenever I come on the site.
I actually liked the way luffy fights in gear 5 , maybe I just wasnt looking for something too serious with op
but the nika glurping that came after was much worse . just about everything including things that happened or occured before he was born started to revolve around him.couldnt look at luffy's character the same way.

I actually liked the way luffy fights in gear 5 , maybe I just wasnt looking for something too serious with op
but the nika glurping that came after was much worse . just about everything including things that happened or occured before he was born started to revolve around him.couldnt look at luffy's character the same way.
The Nika stuff ruined it for me lol. Also just Wano as a whole with Yamato, Oden, Kaido, Big Meme, Useless Kid it was a mess all over. Nika was just the straw that broke the camel’s back.
EmperorKinyagi (requested ban)
Elder Lee Hung (stopped talking in these threads)
Zenzu (went inactive after 1095 or what ever chapter it was that Kizaru went down)
Kurozumi Wiwi (banned until very late December)
Warchief (4 month ban, you should know why)
Etc.
I’m surprised my guy ZenZu was that invested lol, makes sense he disappeared when he did tho, he does like Kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.