ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1101: DEAR BONNEY

RATE THE CHAPTER

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I still pray for the scenario where Mihawk splits the sky with Fujitora at the same time that Crocodile splits an island with Ryo (kuzan vs Sakazuki style)

And random fodder scream in terror from buggy thinking this was the awakening of the chop chop fruit.
Imagine Croc's Awakening is he touches people and they just disintigrate into sand. THE PHAROAH'S CURSE.

Fujitora and Mihawk would be a great fight, makes sense since their eyes are both huge focuses of their characters.

I feel like Buggy's Awakening will be as ridiculous, or more ridiculous, than Gear 5.

If Buggy has a Mythical Zoan, pack it up, I'll laugh so hard. People will be SOOOOOOOOO bad.

Wait a fucking second.

Nika the Sun God.

Buggy the Star Clown.

Holy shit. It was right there the whole time.

:luffylaugh:

Imagine Croc's Awakening is he touches people and they just disintigrate into sand. THE PHAROAH'S CURSE.

Fujitora and Mihawk would be a great fight, makes sense since their eyes are both huge focuses of their characters.

I feel like Buggy's Awakening will be as ridiculous, or more ridiculous, than Gear 5.

If Buggy has a Mythical Zoan, pack it up, I'll laugh so hard. People will be SOOOOOOOOO bad.

Wait a fucking second.

Nika the Sun God.

Buggy the Star Clown.

Crocodile awakening

Power scalers right now

9 year old Bonney = Enies Lobby Luffy
That means 9 year old Bonney > Lucci + the same growth ratio x plot armour = current Bonney = Gear 5 Luffy

:risicheck:
Nah power scalers right now thinking bonny DF can use other people DF and other crazy shit but forget she stab Saturn with a sword lol .
Like why not use gura gura or Yami yami but who care about that lol .
Side note people also seem to forget that Booney not child when she hitting these fucking people .

Wait a fucking second.

Nika the Sun God.

Buggy the Star Clown.

I doubt fuji will ever fight mihawk he to busy fucking over WG in some way .
The man fight mihawk and fall down and lose his sword for some reason .

Did we ever see another pirate's start of the journey to the sea apart from Luffy and now,Bonney? Thats main character material!
By the way now i guess we could still see the "behind the scenes" on why Kuma decided to separate the Strawhats before Marineford,and also,how did Bonney escaped when she was captured by Akainu. Was she in prison,or she managed to escape before that? We will see Akainu getting clowned by Bonney-Nika?

Last edited:
Did we ever see another pirate's start of the journey to the sea apart from Luffy and now,Bonney? Thats main character material!
By the way now i guess we could still see the "behind the scenes" on why Kuma decided to separate the Strawhats before Marineford,and also,how did Bonney escaped when she was captured by Akainu. Was she in prison,or she managed to escape before that? We will see Akainu get clowned by Bonney-Nika?
I think we saw Ace set sail towards the end of ASL flash back

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
By the way now i guess we could still see the "behind the scenes" on why Kuma decided to separate the Strawhats before Marineford,and also,how did Bonney escaped when she was captured by Akainu. Was she in prison,or she managed to escape before that? We will see Akainu getting clowned by Bonney-Nika?
Bonney joins Luffy ms crew.
All big crews had a kid with them, for luffy it will be Bonney.
I hope this will happen. I hope it in respect and honor for Kuma. He needs to see Bonney is safe under the guard of Nika!

Bonney joins Luffy ms crew.
All big crews had a kid with them, for luffy it will be Bonney.
I hope this will happen. I hope it in respect and honor for Kuma. He needs to see Bonney is safe under the guard of Nika!
sanji simping bonney would be bad
Post automatically merged:

she has a crazy strong devil fruit, that's why. you can give kizaru's devil fruit to a random 10 year old child and they would low diff arlong with it, it doesn't mean that the child is strong it means the devil fruit is strong
didnt pre df bonney beat an adult?kid luffy had a df and was fodder.

Why do I feel like That Bonney is kuma daughter...
Yes, and Zoro is also Bonney's older brother.
Bonney a ten year old girl was doing things the pre time skip strawhats were.
The Worst Generation all have special Devil Fruit powers, except for Drake who is an undercover Marine.
This was actually a way better chapter than the spoilers made it seem. Young Bonney is such an adorable kid and Alpha getting her ass kicked was so satisfying.

Glad to see that Bonney did finally get to see the letters through her father’s memories.
Now we fully understand what Bonney went through when taking Kuma's memories. A 12 year old girl witnessed all the horrible things Saturn and others did to her father. Bonney's Red Scabbard Sunacchi moment makes so much sense now. Kuma is definitely on his way to protect Bonney
Not the same, but if S-Snake fell in love with Luffy like Boa did. what makes you think S-Bear won’t become a father figure to Bonney like Kuma did?
Stussy was talking about her own free will as a clone in this chapter. If Stussy were to copy Bakkin, then she would've been with Whitebeard when he was alive. Oda is definitely going to give the Seraphim a path for their own individuality.

Yes, and Zoro is also Bonney's older brother.

The Worst Generation all have special Devil Fruit powers, except for Drake who is an undercover Marine.

Now we fully understand what Bonney went through when taking Kuma's memories. A 12 year old girl witnessed all the horrible things Saturn and others did to her father. Bonney's Red Scabbard Sunacchi moment makes so much sense now. Kuma is definitely on his way to protect Bonney

Stussy was talking about her own free will as a clone in this chapter. If Stussy were to copy Bakkin, then she would've been with Whitebeard when he was alive. Oda is definitely going to give the Seraphim a path for their own individuality.
Drake has a df too bro.An ancient Zoan at that too.