Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy fans will say you have Low IQ lol.:suresure:
The solid proof argument right?

Others just say "well he's the MC" and I'm like let's accept trash writing moves cuz MC must be X.
Luffy fans live under the illusion that Luffy is a god who defeats the strongest "easily" with the power of his Looney Tunes form, when in fact his greatest power is the power of the MC.
I hate to say this cause some of the people who claim this are my friends and I don't want to hurt them but it's an unfathomably fucking stupid argument lol
Yes Luffy is the MC, yes he's a good character, but that doesn't justify this goofy pirate Jesus stuff.
You have the right to dislike it and I understand why you dislike it.

However, you guys are oversimplifying the situation and you have to consider the whole context.

You are missing the part where Luffy doesn't give a fuck about this, he still thinks he has the rubber fruit.

You are missing the part where it's slaves that wished for Nika to come back, that it's Shanks who stole the fruit, that it's Kuma who saved Luffy in Sabaody, it's the people around Luffy who are putting him up there.

You are missing the very little fact that the reason Luffy ate the fruit is because slaves wished for a warrior of liberation to come free them, that this wish was embodied in the Nika fruit. That Luffy is a "warrior of liberation" despite him.

You are missing the part where Luffy just wants to become the pirate king.

You are also missing the part where we haven't even gotten the reason why the world in One Piece is what it is right now.

You are missing the fact that Roger laughed in Laugh Tale and he wished to be in JoyBoy's era, why did he want to be in his era?

The story is not about Luffy wanting to be a hero, he only wants to become the pirate king and eat as much as he wants. The people around him are putting on him this JoyBoy hat, well in fact "strawhat", something he didn't wish to.

May as well the story ends with Luffy saying fuck off to everyone and just claiming the One Piece.

The story is not about Nika, it's still about Luffy wanting to be the pirate king, it has always been.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

However, you guys are oversimplifying the situation and you have to consider the whole context.

You are missing the part where Luffy doesn't give a fuck about this, he still thinks he has the rubber fruit.

You are missing the part where it's slaves that wished for Nika to come back, that it's Shanks who stole the fruit, that it's Kuma who saved Luffy in Sabaody, it's the people around Luffy who are putting him up there.

You are missing the very little fact that the reason Luffy ate the fruit is because slaves wished for a warrior of liberation to come free them, that this wish was embodied in the Nika fruit. That Luffy is a "warrior of liberation" despite him.

You are also missing the part where we haven't even gotten the reason why the world in One Piece is what it is right now.

You are missing the fact that Roger laughed in Laugh Tale and he wished to be in JoyBoy's era, why did he want to be in his era?

The story is not about Luffy wanting to be a hero, he only wants to become the pirate king and eat as much as he wants. The people around him are putting on him this JoyBoy hat, well in fact "strawhat", something he didn't wish to.

May as well the story ends with Luffy saying fuck off to everyone and just claiming the One Piece.
👏👏👏 what a speech I whole heartedly agree people are so laser focused on the nika aspect they fail to grasp the story that surrounds it

The story is not about Nika, it's still about Luffy wanting to be the pirate king, it has always been.
But he won't.
He's destined to do X thing cuz Nika.

Luffy ignorance of his already chosen destiny ain't an argument.
This focus on "cuz Nika" only undermines his character.

Btw already completed other mangas and I know when a MC is going to the chosen one in steroids.
(Not yet Naruto levels tho but who knows in the future)

But he won't.
He's destined to do X thing cuz Nika.

Luffy ignorance of his already chosen destiny ain't an argument.
This focus on "cuz Nika" only undermines his character.

Btw already completed other mangas and I know when a MC is going to the chosen one in steroids.
(Not yet Naruto levels tho but who knows in the future)
Luffy punching Kizaru with White Star Gun is "Nika destiny"? What argument is this?

Part of me feels that kuma helping cuz Luffy is the chosen one undermines the event in Sabadoby.
You don't even know what "chosen one" means, you don't even know if Nika is the chosen one.

May as well Nika is the reason why all of this happened in the first place.

Why do you think JoyBoy apologized to Fishman Island?
Why did Roger laugh in Laugh Tale?
Why is Imu sitting on the Empty Throne and having JoyBoy's Strawhat?

You gotta be more openminded and patient than that.

Luffy punching Kizaru with White Star Gun is "Nika destiny"? What argument is this?
Just wait his betrayal to help the SHs.
:catpole:
Post automatically merged:

I mean him being chosen one , him being dragon son , him being D etc etc
All the same during this whole manga .
Yeah.
It's too much.

I was hoping him as a person outside any all you mentioned played any factor but seems not.

This forum sometimes makes me feel like I'm in a room full of huskies relentlessly yelling for no reason while I'm just trying to watch T.V.
Huskies yelling is my favorite thing ever. They are so overdramatic and ridiculous. They always move in crazy ass ways whenver they start screaming, too. Wide eyes, flopping like a fish, screaming like a werewolf.

I love Huskies, crazy goofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.