Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he won't.
He's destined to do X thing cuz Nika.

Luffy ignorance of his already chosen destiny ain't an argument.
This focus on "cuz Nika" only undermines his character.

Btw already completed other mangas and I know when a MC is going to the chosen one in steroids.
(Not yet Naruto levels tho but who knows in the future)
Nah he will do x thing because he want to like he always does.
Freeing countries and people for his own reason whole manga was not because of nika.
Luffy will save everyone , become PK and he is nika but that because his selfness first and foremost .
Nika is like him being a D plus extra lol .

Bro you legit telling me that oda made him dance like SHs did in Skypea to not hint anything?
Nothing Nika related?

If so nothing to add here just gonna let you go
You are oversimplifying things to push your nonsense.

Kizaru did not do the Nika dance or whatsoever.

Kizaru ate pizza with his friends and then danced with them.

It just happens that one of his friends admires Nika.

When Kizaru saw Nika back, he did not stop fighting him, he still fought him.

If Kizaru betrays the World Government, it will be for his friends, not for Nika, stop your nonsense now.

You don't even know what "chosen one" means, you don't even know if Nika is the chosen one.

May as well Nika is the reason why all of this happened in the first place.

Why do you think JoyBoy apologized to Fishman Island?
Why did Roger laugh in Laugh Tale?
Why is Imu sitting on the Empty Throne and having JoyBoy's Strawhat?

You gotta be more openminded and patient than that.
.....?
A chosen destiny that traps the character is chosen one pal.
If characters act in certain way to accommodate X then it's chosen one writing.

You think the answers of those questions will erase the chosen one previous events ? Or that it will retcon them or something?

Anyways debating with an op reader that doesn't think there's even a chosen one factor with Luffy is irrelevant ,Ty.

Are Bonney and Kuma becoming more important after this arc? Probably not. We are reaching the end of the current arc and we had to suffer of another flashback. I have no more interest in reading One Piece anymore.
Bonney and Kuma are both characters directly tied to Luffy being Nika.

Like. They actually worship Luffy as their god.

It makes no sense to introduce that then leave them behind in the plot. Bonney and Kuma will be part of the plot going forward.

If Kizaru betrays the World Government, it will be for his friends, not for Nika, stop your nonsense now.

"You are oversimplifying"
Again and again you repeat it....

Or maybe I'm seeing things as they are and I don't see to cope about how the events are developing?

.....?
A chosen destiny that traps the character is chosen one pal.
If characters act in certain way to accommodate X then it's chosen one writing.

You think the answers of those questions will erase the chosen one previous events ? Or that it will retcon them or something?

Anyways debating with an op reader that doesn't think there's even a chosen one factor with Luffy is irrelevant ,Ty.
As usual, you are oversimplifying things to suit your nonsense. You are even making me say what I didn't say. Anyway.

A chosen one destiny has no sense in a story where the main character wants to have the most freedom.

It's your perception of the story that is problematic.

You think this story is about what THE CHOSEN ONE LUFFY WILL DO TO THE WORLD, how the ALMIGHTY NIKA will save the world against the TERRIFIC world government.

Except this is the story of a guy who wants to be the pirate king, eat meat and have fun with his friends. Who wants to have the most freedom at the seas.

You thinking this is not the case anymore because of the recent events is your own problem.

C

CensoredbyWG

that would make him too strong, he already hurt kaido way more than yamato with her drop of blood level acoc
Hurt, how? All i saw was kaido saying that his ACoC asura did a meaningless wound which he forgot 10 seconrs after and that he should raise his hands to heavens in gratitude.

Bro you legit telling me that oda made him dance like SHs did in Skypea to not hint anything?
Nothing Nika related?

If so nothing to add here just gonna let you go
Yes cause before the flash back he kick bonney threw a barrier that luffy said hurt and she almost fall to her death.
Then try to kill 3 time and fail and said sorry boss what happen in flashback don't chnage what he did in current time .
Seeing things in a flash back of him being nice don't mean shit , it's like he said he a cog .

I don't hate religious stoners (as long as they don't brainwash kids). There are actual references to weed in a lot of religious texts.

Do I think Kizaru is religious? LOL hell no, he works for people who call themselves gods.

Kizaru was just having fun with his friends and dancing. It's sad that one of Kizaru's most humanizing moments was used to make him seem like a fraud.

Kizaru isn't a Luffy simp. Does he respect Luffy for trying to protect Vegapunk? I believe so. Does he worship Luffy? Only if Oda comes out with some crazy ass shit. But, hey, we don't know Kizaru's backstory, so, it could turn out he worshipped Nika his whole life. I just don't want Admiral fans to go through that shit.

C

CensoredbyWG

As usual, you are oversimplifying things to suit your nonsense. You are even making me say what I didn't say. Anyway.

A chosen one destiny has no sense in a story where the main character wants to have the most freedom.

It's your perception of the story that is problematic.

You think this story is about what THE CHOSEN ONE LUFFY WILL DO TO THE WORLD, how the ALMIGHTY NIKA will save the world against the TERRIFIC world government.

Except this is the story of a guy who wants to be the pirate king, eat meat and have fun with his friends. Who wants to have the most freedom at the seas.

You thinking this is not the case anymore because of the recent events is your own problem.
Luffy is the embodiment of chosen one.

He is the reincarnation of nika.

Trained by CD yonko, marine hero and pirate king right hand.

Awakened strongest fruit.

Voice of all things.

Lusted by kuja empress.

What more do you want lol?

LUFFY IS THE BIGGEST CHOSEN ONE IN SHONEN'S HISTORY, oda managed to surpass that indra/ashura bullshit hahahahah.

I don't hate religious stoners (as long as they don't brainwash kids). There are actual references to weed in a lot of religious texts.

Do I think Kizaru is religious? LOL hell no, he works for people who call themselves gods.

Kizaru was just having fun with his friends and dancing. It's sad that one of Kizaru's most humanizing moments was used to make him seem like a fraud.

Kizaru isn't a Luffy simp. Does he respect Luffy for trying to protect Vegapunk? I believe so. Does he worship Luffy? Only if Oda comes out with some crazy ass shit. But, hey, we don't know Kizaru's backstory, so, it could turn out he worshipped Nika his whole life. I just don't want Admiral fans to go through that shit.
Exactly this.

In fact, nobody worships Luffy in the story but Kuma.

Nobody gives a fuck about Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.