Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

That's true I think if Boa is revealed to be a user of Acoc she should be in the conversation with the top tiers
If she has AdCoC , I personally gift her YC1+ tag.
but given her performance with BB. I doubt if she can even use CoO properly.

You don't know who my favorite character is. Zoro has already been dubbed someone with "kingly" ambition. If you want to downplay them that's fine, but it's obvious your perception of Zoro as a character and what he will accomplish is 100% based on your distaste for him.
I stopped caring about 99 percent of the characters when Oda stopped

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If she has AdCoC , I personally gift her YC1+ tag.
but given her performance with BB. I doubt if she can even use CoO properly.
To be fair BB Did use his power to snatch her out the air while she was inches away from kicking Koby into oblivion even with Observation Haki there wasn't much she could do in that situation

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yes. But the whole child of prophecy thing ain't bothering anyone outside of here.
Some reason people here seem to think Luffy be special is something new the moment Shanks gave luffy the straw hat and bet it all on him should of been the first sign that Luffy was something special

Some reason people here seem to think Luffy be special is something new the moment Shanks gave luffy the straw hat and bet it all on him should of been the first sign that Luffy was something special
Chapter 1: Luffys voyage of Destiny
Chapter 100: “Is it his dream, or his destiny.”

Luffy being a chosen one is nothing new. Honestly the biggest problem for me is that suddenly the gum gum is the power of a god. Oda should’ve just kept it as joyboys fruit, the whole Nika thing is unnecessary

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Chapter 1: Luffys voyage of Destiny
Chapter 100: “Is it his dream, or his destiny.”

Luffy being a chosen one is nothing new. Honestly the biggest problem for me is that suddenly the gum gum is the power of a god. Oda should’ve just kept it as joyboys fruit, the whole Nika thing is unnecessary
That's true tho years of watching/reading Shonen manga the MC getting a op power up Is par for the course and Luffys is the least Op of them all

He and some people wants to push Kuma , doflamingo and a few to yc1 or yc1+.
Regardless how we feel about and powerscale the previous Shichibukai, in the One Piece world they are viewed above Yonko Commanders just by bounty alone, Oda giving Crocodile and Boa a bounty above those of the 1st YC's makes this clear

Status
Not open for further replies.