Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He released all his haki by choice because of Enma was testing him .

These are Zoro words to him self after he remember what the old man from island said about swords .

" It came to me , so it chose me "
"so it could test me "
Then he said to him self again .
" How should i stabilize my haki then , If i have to keep exuding at this level it kill me "
"but no that perfect "
Then you see people faint from CoC and then you see ACoC around his swords .

Are you really saying Enma not pulling all the forms haki from him even ACoC since he said the sword would suck life from him .
If that the case we have to agree to disagree since we know all haki can get weaker or stronger due to certain factors.
There's nothing to disagree about.
That is ZORO releasing ALL HIS haki
Any time enma took haki itself it ONLY EVER took coa

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Damn we getting 1103 spoilers before we even get 1102 scans

That's Craaazy

There's nothing to disagree about.
That is ZORO releasing ALL HIS haki
Any time enma took haki itself it ONLY EVER took coa
But that is where we disagree .
When enma was taking his haki after he went all out i have it taking from all his haki not just CoA part since draining his life.
It not like Enma saying i won't take Haki from the CoO part or CoC part it killing him it just taking all haki which is why Zoro said he had time limit .
We know haki can get weaker or stronger over all etc etc etc by certain factors that how i view things.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When enma was taking his haki after he went all out i have it taking from all his haki not just CoA part since draining his life.
It not like Enma saying i won't take Haki from the CoO part or CoC part it killing him it just taking all haki which is why Zoro said he had time limit .
We know haki can get weaker or stronger over all etc etc etc by certain factors that how i view things.
Again. There is nothing to disagree about.

Enma has NEVER took zoros haki and taken coc.
Because it can't.

Oda said enma takes more ryou then needed case closed . What’s next you think it’s gonna take his coo to

Oda said enma takes more ryou then needed case closed . What’s next you think it’s gonna take his coo to
Oda said that Ryou is haki is not CoA .
Unless i miss some SbS or something is just differnt name for haki .
What do think call CoO in wano since never get special name for it lol .

Last edited:
Ryu is only CoA haki. Go back and reread Luffy training with Hyou. Manga makes it very clear.

Asura called CoC Oden's trick. That tells us CoC it's so rare Wano doesn't have a term for it.
I did read it back it there term for haki , Asura just did not know what Oden was doing just like how luffy did not know about it before he
learn from kaido .
The People in wano also know CoO but we get no special name for that .
We just get ryou is haki .
Like we saw ray did this shit 600 chapter ago and all he did was call it haki.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Can Kaido beat Frieza:

Answer: Yes, Kaido can potentially beat Frieza in a fight.

In order to provide a comprehensive answer, we will compare the two characters’ abilities, power levels, and fighting styles. We will also analyze their strengths and weaknesses and how they match up against each other.

Kaido: Kaido is a Yonko, one of the four most powerful pirates in the world of One Piece. He is known for his immense strength, durability, and combat abilities. Some of Kaido’s key abilities include:

1. Superhuman strength: Kaido has displayed incredible physical strength, capable of lifting heavy objects and delivering powerful punches that can level entire cities.
  2. Enhanced durability: Kaido has an immense amount of stamina and can withstand tremendous amounts of damage. He is also resistant to most forms of attacks, including those from other Yonko-level fighters.
  3. Fighting style: Kaido primarily fights using his fists and brute force, but he also has a wide range of techniques and abilities at his disposal, such as his Dragon form and the ability to manipulate lightning.
Frieza: Frieza is a powerful and ruthless villain from the Dragon Ball series. He is the ruler of the Frieza Empire and possesses a wide range of abilities, including:

1. Superhuman strength and speed: Frieza is incredibly strong and fast, able to move at speeds that are nearly impossible for humans to perceive.
  2. Energy-based attacks: Frieza can fire powerful energy blasts from his fingertips, as well as use more advanced techniques such as Death Beam and Ki Blast.
  3. Transformation: Frieza has the ability to transform his body, granting him increased power, durability, and resistance to attacks. His final form, known as Golden Frieza, is his most powerful form and makes him nearly invincible.
Comparison and Analysis: When comparing Kaido and Frieza, there are several factors to consider. Both characters possess incredible power and durability, making them formidable opponents in their respective series. However, there are also some key differences between the two.

1. Strength: Kaido is generally considered to be stronger than Frieza, due in part to his immense physical power and the fact that he has never shown a limit to his strength, while Frieza’s strength is often tied to his transformations.
  2. Durability: Both characters have high levels of durability, but Kaido’s stamina and resistance to attacks may give him an edge over Frieza, who is more vulnerable to certain types of attacks, such as those that target his tail.
  3. Fighting style: Kaido’s brute force and close-range combat style may make it difficult for Frieza to effectively use his energy-based attacks, especially if Kaido can close the distance between them. On the other hand, Frieza’s ability to fire powerful energy blasts from a distance could keep Kaido at bay and allow him to pick off the Yonko from afar.
Conclusion: Taking all of these factors into account, it is reasonable to conclude that Kaido could potentially beat Frieza in a fight. While both characters are incredibly powerful and have their own unique strengths, Kaido’s raw physical power, durability, and adaptability give him an edge over Frieza. However, it is essential to note that this conclusion is based on a comparison of their abilities within their respective series and may not necessarily reflect an actual crossover battle between the two characters.

@MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō

Can Kaido beat Frieza:

Answer: Yes, Kaido can potentially beat Frieza in a fight.

In order to provide a comprehensive answer, we will compare the two characters’ abilities, power levels, and fighting styles. We will also analyze their strengths and weaknesses and how they match up against each other.

Kaido: Kaido is a Yonko, one of the four most powerful pirates in the world of One Piece. He is known for his immense strength, durability, and combat abilities. Some of Kaido’s key abilities include:

1. Superhuman strength: Kaido has displayed incredible physical strength, capable of lifting heavy objects and delivering powerful punches that can level entire cities.
  2. Enhanced durability: Kaido has an immense amount of stamina and can withstand tremendous amounts of damage. He is also resistant to most forms of attacks, including those from other Yonko-level fighters.
  3. Fighting style: Kaido primarily fights using his fists and brute force, but he also has a wide range of techniques and abilities at his disposal, such as his Dragon form and the ability to manipulate lightning.
Frieza: Frieza is a powerful and ruthless villain from the Dragon Ball series. He is the ruler of the Frieza Empire and possesses a wide range of abilities, including:

1. Superhuman strength and speed: Frieza is incredibly strong and fast, able to move at speeds that are nearly impossible for humans to perceive.
  2. Energy-based attacks: Frieza can fire powerful energy blasts from his fingertips, as well as use more advanced techniques such as Death Beam and Ki Blast.
  3. Transformation: Frieza has the ability to transform his body, granting him increased power, durability, and resistance to attacks. His final form, known as Golden Frieza, is his most powerful form and makes him nearly invincible.
Comparison and Analysis: When comparing Kaido and Frieza, there are several factors to consider. Both characters possess incredible power and durability, making them formidable opponents in their respective series. However, there are also some key differences between the two.

1. Strength: Kaido is generally considered to be stronger than Frieza, due in part to his immense physical power and the fact that he has never shown a limit to his strength, while Frieza’s strength is often tied to his transformations.
  2. Durability: Both characters have high levels of durability, but Kaido’s stamina and resistance to attacks may give him an edge over Frieza, who is more vulnerable to certain types of attacks, such as those that target his tail.
  3. Fighting style: Kaido’s brute force and close-range combat style may make it difficult for Frieza to effectively use his energy-based attacks, especially if Kaido can close the distance between them. On the other hand, Frieza’s ability to fire powerful energy blasts from a distance could keep Kaido at bay and allow him to pick off the Yonko from afar.
Conclusion: Taking all of these factors into account, it is reasonable to conclude that Kaido could potentially beat Frieza in a fight. While both characters are incredibly powerful and have their own unique strengths, Kaido’s raw physical power, durability, and adaptability give him an edge over Frieza. However, it is essential to note that this conclusion is based on a comparison of their abilities within their respective series and may not necessarily reflect an actual crossover battle between the two characters.

@MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō
I won't read your ai wall of text

Status
Not open for further replies.