Votes: 18 13.6%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 8 6.1%

• Total voters
So Kuma knew only about Luffy pounching the celestialdragon but Bonney saw actually Zoro almost killing a celestial dragon

Kuma saw Zoro in Thriller bark stating what amazing friends are helping your son Dragon

So basically Kuma&bonney know that Zoro is the goat:cheers:

Kuma by the way stated that it is taboo going against a celestial dragon but Woro was the first one to actually almost killing one then Luffy pounched one.

The 2 king are indeed the most important in OP prove me wrong:kuzanshut:

So Kuma knew only about Luffy pounching the celestialdragon but Bonney saw actually Zoro almost killing a celestial dragon

Kuma saw Zoro in Thriller bark stating what amazing friends are helping your son Dragon

So basically Kuma&bonney know that Zoro is the goat:cheers:

Kuma by the way stated that it is taboo going against a celestial dragon but Woro was the first one to actually almost killing one then Luffy pounched one.

The 2 king are indeed the most important in OP prove me wrong:kuzanshut:
This more case of Zoro and Luffy not caring but still that sort of mind set fucked them over so bad .
If not for kuma they were so fucked cause not even ray had a way out for them .
i really wonder if they see real kuma what they going to do .

I wonder if the concept of soul explained by Vegapunk will be crucial in next chapters, Kuma lost his consciousness but not his soul ( your body lose your soul only when you die), indeed he is going to Egghead ( probably) and Akainu said him: “ Someone like you who’s the same as being dead, where exactling are you heading to?”

So I think his will/soul is still present in him and he can definitely help the strawhats and Bonney :quest:

I wonder if the concept of soul explained by Vegapunk will be crucial in next chapters, Kuma lost his consciousness but not his soul ( your body lose your soul only when you die), indeed he is going to Egghead ( probably) and Akainu said him: “ Someone like you who’s the same as being dead, where exactling are you heading to?”

So I think his will/soul is still present in him and :quest:

He can definitely help the strawhats and Bonney
Remember, cindrys body fought against Moriah’s shadow. Don’t be shocked if Kumas soul fights against Saturns programming
:cheers: