Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Shiryu almost done in Akainu's senior with just 1 nameless attack
Yeah Akainu can stall Shiryu's underling for 10 days but can't really think he can stall Shiryu himself for 10 days
The thing I love about you Topi is that you stick to your trolling no matter what, it doesnt matter if its against Admirals, Mihawk or Emperor.

Its impressive.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
AdmiraLs fans give you like and you think they are on the same page as you when in facts they are secretly laughting at you cause they know Zoro gonna need extreme diff against Shiryu who is very strong.

And curent Zoro is =Oden without Asura.
And i dont care for likes or validation for my opinion tbh.

What Zoro did to Kaidou a 100 chapters ago is way, way better than anything Shiryu showed. He is already better than that Hide & Seek merchant.

I dont rate hiding around with Stealth abilities. Let Shiryu show CoC before entertaining him being > Zoro.

And i dont care for likes or validation for my opinion tbh.

What Zoro did to Kaidou a 100 chapters ago is way, way better than anything Shiryu showed. He is already better than that Hide & Seek merchant.

I dont rate hiding around with Stealth abilities. Let Shiryu show CoC before entertaining him being > Zoro.

Shiryu already pièces Iron garp enough reason to give zoro trouble.

garp is a human but with hakk he should be another kaido or worst.

Wbioe kaido get his durability from DF and Oni race, Garp durability Come from Haki and he has Conqueror coaching yet pieeced by shiryu haki.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR Do you agree with this take? Did Zoro surpass Oden already?
My take on KoH Zoro never changed at all. He tamed Enma which is something that only a Top Tier guy like Oden did.

Within the timelimit, KoH Zoro can fight Oden. Whether he surpassed him or not is yet to be seen, and I believe when he does it we will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.