Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Iron Garp is a reference to Iron Mike which was Mike Tyson’s nickname (read sentence number 2).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tyson

Mike Tyson was the most famous athlete on the planet when Oda was growing up the name is just a reference lol
Garps a boxer like him too...damn...I wonder if this is why he had Garp training Kuzan like that and thus their boxing clash too?

He was called Iron Garp, you derived that he was not only insanely durable but also as durable as Kaido or more. This is what we call headcanon.
I didnt Say he was more durable than kaido only compared how his durability work so that its easief for you to understand.

Garp unlikd kaido isnt natural6 durable.
He need haki.

By the way what do you disagree about? That shiryu piercing Garp wasnt hyped? And a good feats? Expecialy when its Garp who is know to have fought Roger a swordsman in the past.

Oda has drawn a grand total of 2 panels for the fight so far 💀

Lucci should first prove himself over King. We're gonna get an accurate scaling over where Lucci stands.
So what? Their fight has been going for 10 chapters or do you think they have just fought for 2 panels when so much shit has happened on the other side?zolo can't beat a fodder that Luffy negged in half chapter in 10 chapters. Its over.

I didnt Say he was more durable than kaido only compared how his durability work so that its easief for you to understand.

Garp unlikd kaido isnt natural6 durable.
He need haki.

By the way what do you disagree about? That shiryu piercing Garp wasnt hyped? And a good feats? Expecialy when its Garp who is know to have fought Roger a swordsman in the past.
I mean we dont know if Garps durability is all that, it was never hyped. So for my Shiryu piercing him is meh.

Oda has drawn a grand total of 2 panels for the fight so far 💀

Lucci should first prove himself over King. We're gonna get an accurate scaling over where Lucci stands.
Crazy how the number of panels is irrelevant here when the first one involves:
Zoro having an asthma attack (“do you need a hand Zoro” 😂)

And the second one has Zoro unleashing green fire and black lightning on his swords. Youve probably had it burnt into your memory and I don’t care enough to make an Imgur link on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.