Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or...he watches him defeat the man who killed the woman he loves?
So you take make Kuma have 0 agency, suffer everything imaginable to do nothing against the guy who did all that to him

You’re essentially wanting Kuma to be happy and smile after seeing Luffy beat Saturn, after Kuma was turned into a robot, lost his love and sacrificed everything

LMAO

So you take make Kuma have 0 agency, suffer everything imaginable to do nothing against the guy who did all that to him

You’re essentially wanting Kuma to be happy and smile after seeing Luffy beat Saturn, after Kuma was turned into a robot, lost his love and sacrificed everything

LMAO
Who beat Doflamingo? Law or Luffy?

I love how ZKK constantly gets bashed when people forget who the main character is.

Yeah Zoro vs Kizaru is ass nobody cares about Kizaru anymore. Sounds kinda like ZKK both are overrated trash while actually Zoro already got bigger food in his plate as in fighting King and now Lucci

We all keep underestimating Lucci though and before this chapter released I bet nobody even biggest Lucci wankers ever thought that Jinbe would be worried in Zoro facing Lucci.
Iirc Jinbe didn't even worry when Zoro went to Rooftop facing Kaido and Big Mom
I'm all for Lucci gas but you don't meant that bro. If say Jinbe finds an unconscious Lucci next chapter with Zoro gone you'll definitely jump the Kizaru train again.

The narrative reward is Luffy defeating someone who gave him his biggest L to date, showing the immensity of his growth, and completing a personal vow he made to surpass Kizaru lmao

The fuck do you mean there’s no narrative reward.
There would have been more emphasis on Luffy showing all that.

Instead. We got a 10 chapter flashback about Saturn.

Saturn a celestial like Doffy
Kizaru an admiral like Fujitora

Now, sit down and stop entertaining this circus.
This is oranges to apples comparison

look at their presence is each arc

who is hurting Luffys friends
… Kizaru and Doffy

who is the direct antagonist to what Luffy has already promised someone on the island
… Kizaru and Doffy

Who has Luffy already fought on the island…
… Kizaru and Doffy

Saturn is the main villain of the Arc, everything that is happening now is because of him.

Denying that is being incredibly dumb.
Denying One Piece is a story about Luffy is objectively dumb.

I'm a narrative analyst who spends his time opposing this nonsense.

Admiral fans and Zoro fans love opposing the MC for their silly agenda.

The moment you remind them that One Piece is a story about Luffy and how the whole narrative is built towards it, you are called an agenda pusher.

Shameless agenda pushers projecting their shit on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.